Ph.D & M.S. Scholarship Opportunity
Faculties in the Department of EIE and CS are looking for highly motivated full-time Ph.D & M.S. students interested in conducting cutting-edge research in telecommunication, wireless system and device.
- The chosen Ph.D & M.S. candidates will be enrolled as full-time graduate students starting from March 2015.
- The position is fully funded including a tuition waiver, dorm fee waiver, and competitive monthly salary.
- The main research directions of the group are:
- [Subgroup 1] Wireless Communications & Networking: wireless communications and computer networks including femtocells and HetNet for next-generation cellular networks, machine-to-machine communications, MIMO systems, etc.
- [Subgroup 2] Devices and Systems for Wireless Communications and Biomedical Applications: RF component & antenna design, RF / Analog / Biomedical / Power integrated circuit & system design.
- B.S. or M.S. (for Ph.D applicants) in Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Good programming skills in C/C++/(Matlab).
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
An interested applicant should select a subgroup based on his or her research plan and email the following to the corresponding contact point by Sep. 30, 2014.
- Detailed CV in English
- Official transcript of previously attended undergraduate institution
- Certificate of TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score if available
Contact Information of Subgroups
- [Subgroup 1] Wireless Communications & Networking: Prof. Kae-Won Choi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- [Subgroup 2] Devices and Systems for Wireless Communications and Biomedical Applications: Prof. Hyouk-Kyu Cha (email@example.com)
- SeoulTech webpage: http://english.seoultech.ac.kr
- Intelligent Networks Research Group webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/scingseoultech
- Contact Prof. Kae-Won Choi (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: February 1 to March 24, 2013 (subject to change) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory: 3 buildings (accommodating approximately 1,600 students) Room: Single, double & quad rooms equipped with kitchen, laundry machine, etc. Amenities: Cafe, fitness center, convenience store, cafeteria, billiard room, table tennis room Contact: Office of International Affairs: Kim Dong-hun
International IT Policy Program Scholarships, Seoul National University, Korea
International IT Policy Program (ITPP) is an international scholarship program and education program that offers a Master's / PhD degree of Seoul National University. Qualification IT related government officials or qualified researchers at National Research Centers working in the IT related fields. IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period 2013.1.16(Wed) ~ 2.22(Fri) at 4.00 P.M. Documents Screening & Interview Date : Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 Venue : Designated by each department Process : Proficiency of Korean and English in each department The interview may be executed on the phone only if the applicants are not currently in Korea. Interview 2013.3.12(Tue)
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Documents submission for Graduate Program Jan. 28th(Mon.), 2013~ Feb. 12th(Tue.) by 17:00 Recommendation to NIIED April 9th(Tue.), 2013 Final Selection by NIIED Apr. 30th(Tue.) 2013 Campus Guide Housing. Consists of 28 buildings containing 2,600 units for up to 4,500 students. For questions : 82-2-880-5404 http://dorm.snu.ac.kr Library. Built in 1946, Seoul National University's
Graduate Studentships, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
Graduate Studentship (MS, PhD) at Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea Graduate School, Kyung Hee University, South Korea The successful applicants will join Department of Biomedical Engineering (http://web.khu.ac.kr/~bme/) or Department of Biomedical Science (http://www.khbiomed.net/intro/intro04.php) to develop and apply MRI sciences for brain imaging. The students will investigate MRI in normal volunteers and/or
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
We are pleased to inform you of 2018 KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guideline for Master’s and Doctoral candidates here in Korea. As the one and only national engineering specialized university in Korea, we will be able to nominate candidates up to 25. This might be a great opportunity for you
Samsung Electronics Global Scholarship Program, Seoul National University, Korea
Samsung Electronics Program for MS Degree in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering Samsung Electronics announces the launching of the Global Scholarship Program at the Seoul National University (GSP-SNU Program) for receiving the Master of Sciences Degree. This program is oriented toward brilliant students majoring in computer science, engineering, physics, and mathematics. The
Silk-Road Scholarship, Seoul National University, Korea
The Silk-Road Scholarship Program is jointly funded by the SBS Foundation and Seoul National University, established in Fall 2009. This program is designed specifically for students wishing to study Humanities and Social Sciences. Currently the scholarship is awarded for five students annually with financial assistance covering the cost of full
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.