The Örebro University Scholarship programme is aimed at top academic students from countries outside the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland, who are required to pay tuition fees for studies starting after June 2011. The scholarship covers full or partial tuition fees but does not cover living expenses.
Decisions to award the scholarship will be made at the latest in the first week of April. Students who are awarded a scholarship will be notified by e-mail and their names and master’s programmes will be published on Örebro University’s website.
The scholarship is awarded based on
- the applicant’s suitability for and commitments to the chosen study programme
- academic qualifications
- desire to study at Örebro University (first priority).
Deadline for applications for the Örebro University Scholarship 2019/2020 is January 31, 2019.
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
PhD Studentships in Learning for Model Design Support in Multi-Agent Simulation, University of Örebro, Sweden
A new 3-years PhD position is immediately available at the MoS Modeling and Simulation Center, University of Örebro, Sweden under the supervision of Dr. Franziska Kluegl. The major part of the PhD studies can be dedicated to research in the area of Learning for Model Design Support in Multi-Agent Simulation: Developing
Ingvar Kamprad Scholarship, Lund University, Sweden
The Ingvar Kamprad Scholarship was founded in 2001 Living expenses The aim of the scholarship is to support two students enrolled in the Master's degree programme in Industrial Design. The financial support is aimed for students that have difficulties to afford the living costs in Sweden. The scholarship is SEK 100 000
IPOET Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2019, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers. Selection The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university's stature
Saab Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
One scholarship will be awarded in 2017 to a prospective Indonesian Master’s Student. To be considered for the scholarship applicants must apply for the Saab scholarship as well as the Avancez, IPOET and/ or Adlerbert Study Scholarships. This is because the awardee will be selected amongst the students who have
Adlerbert Study Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Five scholarships will be awarded in 2019 to students who are citizens of one of 143 countries (link below). The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the the Adlerbert Foundations. A list of the 143 countries Selection The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which
Master Scholarships for International Students, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
Karolinska Institutet is one of the world´s leading medical universities. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of human health through research and education. Karolinska Institutet accounts for over 40 per cent of the medical academic research conducted in Sweden and offers the country´s broadest range of education in
Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation. Selection The
Master Scholarships, Malmö University, Sweden
Malmö University offers a limited number of scholarships that cover the entire tuition fee to talented students. Who can apply? You are eligible for the Malmö University Master's Scholarship (MUMS) if you are: liable to pay tuition fee for university studies in Sweden, and admitted to an English-taught master's programme at Malmö
Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden
The University of Skövde offers some scholarships to students who are attending a Master's programme at our University and are liable for tuition fees. If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about which scholarships they provide. 1. Scholarships IPK/UHR for international master's students liable for
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.