- 3 scholarships, each worth £5,000, to the strongest International students offered admission to the MSc Professional Human Osteoarchaeology
- 5 scholarships, each worth £1,000, to the strongest UK/EU students offered admission to:
These scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of previous academic accomplishment and will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
Eligibility: Applicants must hold an offer of admission to one of the master’s courses listed above for study on a full-time basis enrolling in 2019.
How to apply: Eligible candidates who hold an offer of admission to a course will be contacted with details of how to submit an application for a scholarship. We will also provide details of the terms and conditions under which the scheme operates. The scholarship application form will be accessible to eligible students via their me@reading applicant portal.
Deadlines: Scholarships will be awarded in two rounds. The first round will review applications received up to 1 March 2019 and the second round will close on 1 June 2019. Candidates unsuccessful in round one will be eligible for consideration in round two, provided they still hold a valid offer of admission to an eligible course.
 Students with International fee status
 Students with UK/EU fee status
For more information, please visit: www.reading.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
St Cross College, jointly with the School of Archaeology, offers the following scholarship for students who will begin studying for a DPhil in any of the fields offered in Archaeology at the University of Oxford beginning in the academic year 2019-2020. The St Cross Graduate Scholarship covers the cost of the
International Baccalaureate Scholarship, University of Reading, UK
To apply for this Scholarship you must hold the offer of a place at the University of Reading. You will receive the scholarship only if you hold Reading as your Firm choice. you must send a nomination letter from the school/college (at which you are studying for the International Baccalaureate)
International Excellence Scholarships, University of Reading, UK
The School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences at the University of Reading is delighted to offer three International Excellence Scholarships for undergraduate students. Value of Award: 3 x £2,000 (towards the first year of your studies). Application closing date: 1st March 2019 Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle; early
The Sheila Cannell Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
One scholarship of £2,000 will be awarded to an applicant accepted onto a one year Masters programme within the School of History, Classics and Archaeology. Award The scholarship will have a value of £2,000 and is tenable for one academic year. Eligibility The scholarship will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission
Aida Sulayman Arif Bursary in Art and Archaeology, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
The Department of Art and Archaeology is pleased to invite applications to this bursary, created in recognition of the work of Dr Aida Sulayman Arif, an eminent archaeologist who completed her PhD at SOAS in 1960. Throughout her long and distinguished career, Dr Arif served a number of different fellowships, lectureships,
Robertson International Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
The School of History, Classics and Archaeology is offering up to 5 undergraduate scholarships to overseas students beginning their studies in September 2019. Award Each scholarship is worth £1,000 and is tenable for one year. Eligibility Applicants must be nationals of a country outside the EU and be liable for the overseas rate of
Cardiff School of History, Archaeology & Religion Master Studentships, UK
The School of History, Archaeology and Religion is pleased to announce that it will fund a number of Masters Studentships for students enrolling in the 2013-14 academic year. The School will make and up to 7 Masters awards in the disciplines of Archaeology, Ancient History, Conservation, History, Religious Studies and Theology. Funding The
The PeopleVox Scholarship for Postgraduate, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
This postgraduate scholarship provides £1,000 towards the cost of postgraduate tuition fees. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year. This scholarship is sponsored by PeopleVox. Headquartered in the UK, PeopleVox is a leading implementer of asset and stock control solutions based on barcoding. Its clients include Motorola, Christies and
Master Scholarships in Archaeology or Ancient History, University of Leicester, UK
At the School of Archaeology and Ancient History, staff and students work together to create a fertile and stimulating environment for learning and furthering our knowledge of the past. We are delighted to offer these studentships to support nine new masters degree students to join our postgraduate community from October 2011.
HCA Doctoral Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
The School of History, Classics and Archaeology is pleased to invite applications from outstanding candidates for its Doctoral Scholarships Awards for 2017-2018 entry. These PhD studentships will pay a stipend at the equivalent rate to that offered by the Research Councils (value TBA, but for guidance, in 2016-2017 this was £14,296).
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.