The 2-year full-time Master in Public Policy (MPP) programme provides rigorous training for a strong foundation in policy analysis, programme evaluation and management. It is designed for young professionals with up to 5 years of work experience, to meet the demand for skilled policymakers and analysts in the public, private or not-for-profit sectors. They demonstrate maturity and commitment towards the public service. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
The LKY School offers a number of merit-based scholarships and financial grants. Some of our students also rely on student loans as part of their financing strategy, while others are able to secure funding from outside sources. These include private charitable foundations, their employers, the government in their home countries, or professional associations and organisations.
We currently offer 2 kinds of financial aids: scholarships and grants. Applicants must have good academic and professional records. They must demonstrate leadership and a desire to contribute to public service. The following items are covered by the terms of the relevant scholarships and grants:
- Tuition fees, medical insurance fees, examination and other approved fees
- A monthly stipend throughout the period of the award (Applicable only for Scholarship Recipients)
- A one-time book & settling-in allowance
- Shared housing at College Green – Dunearn Road Hostel
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore.
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country upon the successful completion of the programme.
Not all the awards will be made unless there are candidates of sufficient merit. Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval from the School.
Aside from the comprehensive information on our admissions page, if you have any other queries or would like to receive a copy of our programme brochure, please submit your request via our query form. Alternatively, you may also speak to our admissions officers at +65 65168004.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Master of Public Administration and Policy, National University of Singapore
The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is a graduate school of the National University of Singapore consistently ranked amongst the top 30 universities in the world by QS World University Rankings 2008. The School aims to educate, train and generate ideas amongst a new generation of globally minded
Master in Public Management Scholarships, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore The Master in Public Management degree requires one year of full-time study. The course begins in January. To graduate, the MPM candidate is required to pass five modules at NUS, and four electives at the John F Kennedy School of
Temasek Foundation Water Leadership Programme (TFWLP), Singapore
The Temasek Foundation Water Leadership Programme (TFWLP), developed in collaboration between Temasek Foundation, the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at the National University of Singapore, and PUB, Singapore’s national water agency, is designed for water utilities managers operating in Asian emerging markets that are adapting to the increasing
Postdoctoral Position, Junior Fellowship Ontario Centre for Engineering and Public Policy (OCEPP), Canada
From ancient times, engineering has had a profound impact on our lives. During the past few decades in particular, it has been challenged to help us deal with dwindling energy resources, drinking water safety and traffic gridlock. Increasingly, government and business leaders are looking to engineering to help devise wise,
Master Degree Scholarship by USAID, USA
Master`s Degree - in Public Health Master`s (two-year program) in the U.S from a Faculty of Medicine/Public Health with a concentration in: principles of public health and field epidemiology including methods of prevention and eradication of infectious diseases, health system capacity development including human resource and program management, public health information and surveillance
Master Fellowship in Comparative and International Disability Policy, Thailand
Fellowship Opportunity for Master’s Degree in Comparative and International Disability Policy Institute on Disability and Public Policy The Nippon Foundation will provide full fellowships including tuitions, books, required assistive technology and other support services, to a small group of individuals with disabilities to pursue graduate studies (Master’s level) in Comparative and International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Korea
The KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) is a scholarship program sponsored by the NIIED (National Institute for International Education) and designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students in the aim of promoting international exchange in education and mutual friendship amongst the participating countries. Benefits Full tuition, monthly stipend, round-trip
Master / Phd Scholarships in Conflict Studies & Management at Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, Germany
The 'Conflict Studies and Management Programme' (CSMP) is a new programme implemented by the 'Willy Brandt School of Public Policy' in Erfurt (Brandt School) and the 'German Academic Exchange Service' (DAAD). It is addressed to Master`s students, doctoral students and senior researchers with an interest in conflict management in research
Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore
The Fellowship brings journalists from Asia to Singapore's Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information at Nanyang Technological University for three months. The 2012 Fellowship will run from 27 February to 18 May. Professional workshops Short, intensive workshops will focus on enhancing your professional capabilities. In 2012, you can expect workshops on
Beasiswa Master in Public Policy – National University of Singapore (NUS)
National University of Singapore (NUS) adalah universitas yang menempati peringkat 1 universitas di Asia, peringkat 7 dunia untuk ilmu sosial dan administrasi, dan secara umum peringkat 12 dunia (2015/2016 QS World University Rankings). Salah satu sekolah pascasarjana di NUS adalah Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKY School). Sekolah ini
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.