Malmö University offers a limited number of scholarships that cover the entire tuition fee to talented students.
Who can apply?
You are eligible for the Malmö University Master’s Scholarship (MUMS) if you are:
- liable to pay tuition fee for university studies in Sweden, and
- admitted to an English-taught master’s programme at Malmö University.
We generally grant 10 to 20 scholarships annually, each covering the full tuition fee for one student. Scholarships are awarded on basis of academic merit, experience and motivation. Students admitted to two-year programmes retain the scholarship for the second year if they successfully complete the first year of study and meet the progression criteria.
Eligible students receive an invitation to apply for the Master’s Scholarship after the notification of selection results.
The scholarship application form contains three questions that applicants need to answer, after which applicants must submit a one-page CV. Students are assessed on answers in the application form, their experience as described in the CV, as well as their academic records from previous studies. Malmö University staff make an overall assessment of all complete and eligible applications and nominate candidates to the Head of Student Affairs, who make the final decision of scholarship nominations.
To find out more about Malmö University’s scholarships, please contact email@example.com.
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Ingvar Kamprad Scholarship, Lund University, Sweden
The Ingvar Kamprad Scholarship was founded in 2001 Living expenses The aim of the scholarship is to support two students enrolled in the Master's degree programme in Industrial Design. The financial support is aimed for students that have difficulties to afford the living costs in Sweden. The scholarship is SEK 100 000
IPOET Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2019, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers. Selection The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university's stature
Saab Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
One scholarship will be awarded in 2017 to a prospective Indonesian Master’s Student. To be considered for the scholarship applicants must apply for the Saab scholarship as well as the Avancez, IPOET and/ or Adlerbert Study Scholarships. This is because the awardee will be selected amongst the students who have
Adlerbert Study Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Five scholarships will be awarded in 2019 to students who are citizens of one of 143 countries (link below). The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the the Adlerbert Foundations. A list of the 143 countries Selection The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which
Master Scholarships for International Students, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
Karolinska Institutet is one of the world´s leading medical universities. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of human health through research and education. Karolinska Institutet accounts for over 40 per cent of the medical academic research conducted in Sweden and offers the country´s broadest range of education in
Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation. Selection The
Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden
The University of Skövde offers some scholarships to students who are attending a Master's programme at our University and are liable for tuition fees. If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about which scholarships they provide. 1. Scholarships IPK/UHR for international master's students liable for
PhD Studentship in Muscle Physiology, Uppsala University, Sweden
Department of Neuroscience (Section for Clinical Neurophysiology), Uppsala University, Sweden Research project The candidate will focus on the “Molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying muscle weakness in a nemaline myopathy mouse model”. Various techniques related to cell physiology and molecular biology will be applied. Qualifications A Master Degree in relevant discipline with strong background in
Södertörn University Tuition Fee Waiver, Sweden
The tuition fee waiver scholarship scheme is aimed at particularly qualified students coming from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland. The Swedish government distributes central funding to higher education institutions, which in turn award scholarships to individual students. Who is eligible? Students who have applied for a one or two-year Master's programme at Södertörn
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.