New for this year we have a number of awards of up to £2,000 towards tuition fees available for postgraduate study.
The MBA Academic Performance Scholarship is available to all International self-funded students who have applied for a postgraduate course at Coventry University London.
Allocation of scholarships will be decided on assessment of the following;
- Holds a 2:1 or equivalent
- Understanding of the course and motivation to study at Coventry University London
- Extra-curricular activities or work experience
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other Coventry University scholarship. In cases where an applicant is awarded more than one Coventry University award, the award which provides the greatest benefit to the student will apply.
The decision to award a student this scholarship is at the sole discretion of Coventry University. Coventry University reserves the right to award fewer than the total number of scholarships available from each category.
How to apply
The great thing about this award is that no separate application is required to be considered for an MBA Academic Performance Scholarship. All applications for study at Coventry University London from self-funded international students that are received prior to the deadline will be considered. For October 2018 entry, the deadline is 25th July 2018, and for January 2019 entry, the deadline is 30th November 2018. If you are successful you will be notified in due course. Good luck!
For more information, please visit: www.coventry.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Coventry Academic Performance Scholarship, Coventry University, UK
The Coventry Academic Performance Scholarship (CAPS) (formerly the Merit Scholarship Scheme) has been successfully awarded to thousands of students in the past. This year we are pleased to be increasing the award to £2,000 for one year of study. Eligibility The CAPS Scholarship is available to all international students applying for full-time
International Dean’s Excellence in Academia Scholarship (IDEAS), Coventry University, UK
The International Dean’s Excellence in Academia Scholarships (IDEAS) are awarded to the students who can demonstrate academic excellence in addition to how they aspire to use the knowledge from their chosen programme of study in their future career. The panel consisting of faculty deans, along with members of the International Office
Future Global Leaders Scholarship, Coventry University, UK
Chosen by our Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury, the successful recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarship will be awarded to three aspirational international students who can demonstrate their drive and ambition to become international global leaders of the future. Eligibility Before you apply for this scholarship you must have
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships – MA in International Performance Research (MAIPR)
The Erasmus Mundus MA in International Performance Research (MAIPR) is aimed at students with a particular interest and/or background in the performing arts, therefore those who may wish to pursue a career in or add value to already existing skills in aspects of arts practice or pursue an academic career
Patricia Pratt Scholarship in Musical Performance, Massey University, New Zealand
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist outstanding New Zealand musical performers who have completed an honours degree in musical performance in New Zealand to continue their musical development at a renowned international music school or conservatorium. The scholarship will be awarded for classical music performance including vocal or
Master Scholarships in High Performance Computing, University of Edinburgh, UK
The School of Physics and Astronomy offers up to four Master's scholarships in High Performance Computing for the 2016-2017 academic session. Award Each scholarship will have a value of £4,750 and will be tenable for one academic year. The award of your scholarship will be deducted from your tuition fee. Eligibility All applicants, regardless
School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
Up to five School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees. SLS Excellence Scholarships are competitive and awards will be based on past academic achievement and experience, your motivation for study, extracurricular activities and your vision for the future. Students must complete a
Guitar It Up For Girls Guitar Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
The Guitar It Up For Girls Guitar Scholarship, (sponsored by Guitar It Up For Girls.com to support the educational growth of a newly enrolling female student); will be awarded in Spring 2012 to a female student enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program (US or non-US citizen)
ESP Acoustic Guitar Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
The ESP Acoustic Guitar Scholarship, sponsored by the ESP Guitar Company, is awarded each Fall and Spring to a student enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program who demonstrates outstanding musicianship as an acoustic guitarist. The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Guitar performance program
Hard Rock Cafe / Hollywood High Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
The Hard Rock Cafe / Hollywood High Scholarship, generously sponsored by The Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, will be awarded to a Hollywood High School senior graduating in 2013 who demonstrates excellence in musicianship and performance skills (in any genre) and will be enrolling in any Associate of Arts Performance program
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.