The MBA (Advanced) International Student Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support international students who have chosen to study the two year Master of Business Administration (Advanced) as full-time onshore international students at the Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB).
- Future Students
- Curtin Business School
- Postgraduate Coursework
- Non-gender specific
- International students
- Merit Based
The MBA (Advanced) International Student Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Advanced) for up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time study load of 75 credits each trimester):
- A total maximum value of $20,000, paid as $1,250 towards the tuition fees of each unit for students completing the 16 units MBA (Advanced) Program
- A total maximum value of $15,000, paid as $1,250 towards the tuition fees of each unit for students who commence the MBA (Advanced) Program after completing a Graduate Certificate in Business and who are required to complete the remaining 12 units of the MBA (Advanced) Program.
- The contribution toward student fees will be paid directly to the student fee account at the census date relevant to each enrolled study period and cannot be used for any other purpose.
Two year Master of Business Administration (Advanced) at Curtin Graduate School of Business
All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MBA (Advanced) Program as Full Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2018
- Applying to study the MBA (Advanced) at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Recipients must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in the MBA (Advanced) at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Maintain enrolment each trimester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
- Successfully complete the MBA course
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress and meeting all the terms and conditions of the scholarship. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship and may be required to repay the fee contributions already received for the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office in consultation with a representative of CGSB.
Changes to enrolment
If a recipient intends to do any of the following they must also apply in writing to CGSB for approval BEFORE the change. CGSB will advise how the change will affect your scholarship.
- Change of course is not permitted
- Change of immigration status may result in the suspension of future scholarship payments
- Leave of Absence is not permitted
How to apply
Applicants applying for the course will be automatically assess for the scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Business Administration (Advanced) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA (Advanced) International Student Scholarship.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA (Advanced) application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA (Advanced) application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MBA (Advanced) Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
Need more information?
Curtin Graduate School of Business
T: (08) 9266 3460
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
PhD Scholarship in Public Health, Curtin University, Australia
A three year PhD scholarship is available for an outstanding candidate to conduct epidemiological research at the School of Public Health. The scholarship is linked to a National Health & Medical Research Council funded project on obesity and risk of diabetes. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work
Curtin Mathematics Research Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University has a scholarship opportunity for a PhD student to participate in an ARC Future Fellow Project "Novel nonlinear functional analysis methods for singular and impulsive boundary value problems". The project aims to develop innovative functional analysis theories and methods to study various complex nonlinear boundary value problems with
ARC Linkage PhD Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University has three PhD scholarships available for students to participate in an ARC Linkage project "Laser Ultrasonic Monitoring for Australia's Infrastructure Assets". This project aims to develop technologies for monitoring health of Australia's ageing infrastructure by a unique laser ultrasonic device. Several vital improvements in the experimental setup will be
Women in Social and Economic Research (WiSER) Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
Applications for a WiSER PhD Scholarship are invited from research students in the fields of feminist economics or gender research, leading to the award of a PhD in Economics, Finance or Property in the Faculty of Business and Law at Curtin University. Student type Future Students Faculty Faculty of Business and Law Course type Postgraduate Research Gender Non-gender
Pathway Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
2014 Sem 1 Innovative International Scholarships - Onshore Student Pathway Scholarship Curtin University recognises that Australia continues to rank as a first-choice destination for international students wanting to study at high school, vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate level. Through this scholarship, Curtin invites eligible international students of any citizenship (except Australian) who
PhD Scholarship in Synthetic Medicinal Chemistry, Curtin University, Australia
The Office of Research and Development has a PhD scholarship available for Honours/MSc students with strong skill sets in synthetic medicinal chemistry to study under the supervision of Dr Hendra Gunosewoyo in an ARC project. The project aims to develop chemical probes capable of inhibiting the transport of essential mycolic acid
Curtin International Merit Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Through the Merit scholarship, Curtin welcomes eligible students of any nationality except Australian. This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges
Curtin International Scholarships – CRL Merit Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Through the Merit scholarship, Curtin welcomes eligible students of any nationality except Australian. This scholarship category awards eligible students 10% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University
Curtin Humanities – DIKTI English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
These scholarships will be awarded to DIKTI-sponsored Indonesian students whose research proposals align with Curtin research needs. They are designed to support transition to new English Language requirements. Student type: Future Students Faculty: Humanities Gender: Both Scholarship base: Merit Based Course type Postgraduate Research Postgraduate Coursework Value Five in total: Four (4) English Language Bridging courses (ELB) (17 weeks) One (1)
Heritage Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
2014 Sem 2 Innovative International Scholarships - Heritage Scholarship Curtin University is pleased to introduce Heritage Scholarships, which are open to citizens of Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University recognises the long-standing relationship it has with these major
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.