The Future Entrepreneur Scholarship Program focuses on prospective full-time MBA students who bring their entrepreneurial potential to HHL and who seek to start their own business after graduating from HHL or who have already started it. During their time at HHL the successful applicants will have the opportunity to introduce their business concept in at least one of HHL’s events.
The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a partial tuition fee reduction.
Applicants from all countries for the full-time MBA Program. Only applicants who apply for HHL’s full-time MBA program are eligible for this scholarship.
With over 165 start-ups established by our alumni over the past 17 years, HHL has also developed into an incubator for company creation. HHL develops the entrepreneurial spirit of its students through a theory-practice approach in teaching and learning and supports its students actively in the realization of their business ideas with its Future Entrepreneur Scholarship Program.
Apart from the admission requirements for the full-time MBA program, a combination of excellent academic achievements, work experience and involvement in extracurricular activities will increase the candidate’s chances of receiving a scholarship.
Please submit your completed full-time MBA application via http://study.hhl.de. Make sure you select which scholarship program you wish to apply for and don’t forget to include the questionnaire below among the uploaded documents. In case of a successful admission to the MBA program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.
The scholarship application deadlines correspond to the program application deadlines.
Please bear in mind that your chances to receive financial support increase the earlier you apply.
- January 31: Early Bird applications – with tuition fee reduction
- May 30: international (non-EU) applicants
- June 30: remaining EU applicants and non-EU applicants not requiring a visa to German
For all questions about full-time MBA scholarships please contact MBA Student Recruitment Manager Stefanie Sanches (email@example.com).
For more information, please visit: www.hhl.de.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
Global Executive MBA Entrepreneurs Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
EADA and HHL are seeking for self financed executives who address innovative and sustainable business solutions. An important aim of the EADA-HHL Global Executive MBA is to help executives to create value and develop solutions that can achieve big social and/or innovative impact. The scholarship will provide the successful candidates
Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
The Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship Program in 2011/2012 We are pleased to announce the 23rd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 43 scholarships in 29 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2011/2012. In 2011/2012, the scholarships’ discipline is Brass&Woodwind. Regulations may vary depending
Universal Citywalk Hollywood Music Business Entrepreneur Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
The Universal Citywalk Hollywood Music Business Entrepreneur Scholarship was created to recognize and support the professional aspirations of a newly enrolling Music Business Certificate or AA Program student who can articulate their professional goals and possesses outstanding dedication to achieving a position in the music industry as an independent entrepreneur. Award
Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Programme, Forest and Nature for Society (FONASO), Europe
Forest and Nature for Society (FONASO) is a three-year world-class global Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate programme. The main objective of the Programme is to educate the leaders of the future generation of researchers, teachers and top management staff working with sustainable forest and nature management, in both tropical and temperate
MSc Young Leader Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
The Master Program in Management (M.Sc.) at HHL is an important step for your future career and personal development. We aim for the highest standards. And we want students to aim for their ideas at their best. With its Young Leipzig Leader Scholarship Program, HHL offers scholarships that support HHL’s mission
IMD Social Responsibility MBA Scholarships, Switzerland
You are a talented social entrepreneur or working for an NGO in an emerging country. You would like a top international MBA to expand your horizons so that you can go back and make a difference. Amount: Living Expenses (as deemed reasonable by IMD) + CHF 45,000 Geographical region: Emerging countries Who can
MBA Women in Business Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
With its Women in Business Scholarship Program, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community. The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with
Frank Brake Scholarship, London South Bank University, UK
Scholarship created by donations from LSBU alumnus and entrepreneur, Frank Brake From donations received from alumnus and entrepreneur Frank Brake, we are offering the Frank Brake Scholarship for our MSc Food Safety and Control programme. For the 2016/17 academic year there are three scholarships worth £4,000 towards fees for UK, EU or
Postgraduate Scholarships, The Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics, ITWM, Germany
The Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics is one of 57 institutes of the Fraunhofer-Society. As one of the leading organizations for applied research in Europe it offers ambitious scientists challenging tasks coupled with responsibility and room for creativity. The Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics ITWM in Kaiserslautern, Germany is offering Scholarships for
Master Scholarships in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
Four leading educational institutions in Europe offer a joint Erasmus Mundus Master of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (EMM-Nano). The programme offered is a truly integrated one, with a strong research backbone and a very important international outreach. The objective of this course is to provide top quality multidisciplinary education in nanoscience
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.