The MBA International Student Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support students who have chosen to study the Master of Business Administration (MBA) as full-time students at Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB).
- Future Students
- Curtin Business School
- Postgraduate Coursework
- Non-gender specific
- International students
- Merit Based
The MBA International Student Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the (MBA) for up to a maximum of 1.5 years (based on a full-time study load of 75 credits each trimester):
- A total maximum value of $15,000, paid as $1,250 towards the tuition fees of each unit for students completing the 12 units MBA Program
- A total maximum value of $10,000, paid as $1,250 towards the tuition fees of each unit for students who commence the MBA Program after completing a Graduate Certificate in Business and who are required to complete the remaining 8 units of the MBA Program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Curtin Graduate School of Business
All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MBA Program as Full Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2018
- Applying to study the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Recipients must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB)
- Maintain enrollment each trimester
- Pass all units each trimester
- Successfully complete the MBA course
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress and meeting all the terms and conditions of the scholarship. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship and may be required to repay the fee contributions already received for the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office in consultation with a representative of CGSB.
Changes to enrollment
If a recipient intends to do any of the following they must also apply in writing to the Scholarships Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval BEFORE the change. The Scholarships Office will advise how the change will affect their scholarship.
- Change from full time enrollment
- Change of course
- Leave of absence (If approved the maximum period of leave is 12 months)
Withdrawal or Terminated from units or course: A recipient who withdraws from their units or course of study, or has been terminated from studies will become ineligible for continuation of the scholarship, will not receive any further payments and will be required to repay to Curtin University the stipend awarded for that study period if applicable.
How to apply
All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA International Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MBA Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
- Scholarship will be awarded if there are applicants of sufficient merit
- Scholarship will commence from first trimester of study
- Scholarship is not transferrable to another major, course or university
Applications close: 25/08/2018
Need more information?
Telephone: (08) 9266 2992
Fax: (08) 9266 3279
Frequently Asked questions:
Curtin Graduate School of Business
T: (08) 9266 3460
For more information, please visit: scholarships.curtin.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
PhD Scholarship in Public Health, Curtin University, Australia
A three year PhD scholarship is available for an outstanding candidate to conduct epidemiological research at the School of Public Health. The scholarship is linked to a National Health & Medical Research Council funded project on obesity and risk of diabetes. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work
Curtin Mathematics Research Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University has a scholarship opportunity for a PhD student to participate in an ARC Future Fellow Project "Novel nonlinear functional analysis methods for singular and impulsive boundary value problems". The project aims to develop innovative functional analysis theories and methods to study various complex nonlinear boundary value problems with
ARC Linkage PhD Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University has three PhD scholarships available for students to participate in an ARC Linkage project "Laser Ultrasonic Monitoring for Australia's Infrastructure Assets". This project aims to develop technologies for monitoring health of Australia's ageing infrastructure by a unique laser ultrasonic device. Several vital improvements in the experimental setup will be
Pathway Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
2014 Sem 1 Innovative International Scholarships - Onshore Student Pathway Scholarship Curtin University recognises that Australia continues to rank as a first-choice destination for international students wanting to study at high school, vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate level. Through this scholarship, Curtin invites eligible international students of any citizenship (except Australian) who
PhD Scholarship in Synthetic Medicinal Chemistry, Curtin University, Australia
The Office of Research and Development has a PhD scholarship available for Honours/MSc students with strong skill sets in synthetic medicinal chemistry to study under the supervision of Dr Hendra Gunosewoyo in an ARC project. The project aims to develop chemical probes capable of inhibiting the transport of essential mycolic acid
Curtin Humanities – DIKTI English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
These scholarships will be awarded to DIKTI-sponsored Indonesian students whose research proposals align with Curtin research needs. They are designed to support transition to new English Language requirements. Student type: Future Students Faculty: Humanities Gender: Both Scholarship base: Merit Based Course type Postgraduate Research Postgraduate Coursework Value Five in total: Four (4) English Language Bridging courses (ELB) (17 weeks) One (1)
Curtin Health Science – English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
This scholarship will provide English Language Bridging Intensive courses (ELB) for students from China and Hong Kong who are eligible for an undergraduate Faculty of Health Sciences course at Curtin Bentley, and students from Indonesia who are eligible for a postgraduate Faculty of Health Sciences course at Curtin Bentley. Student type:
Heritage Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
2014 Sem 2 Innovative International Scholarships - Heritage Scholarship Curtin University is pleased to introduce Heritage Scholarships, which are open to citizens of Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University recognises the long-standing relationship it has with these major
Department of Civil Engineering PhD Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin currently has 2 scholarships opportunities for higher degree by research students in the area of Bio-Activate Materials reseach to study under the supervision of Dr. Abhijit Mukherjee. Natural habitats such as anthills and corals and formations such as stalagmites and stalactites are ecofriendly and extremely durable. Diverse microbial populations harboured
MSc / MBA International Student Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
The MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support international students who have chosen to study the Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics) / Master of Business Administration as full-time onshore international students at Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB). Student
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.