Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have completed a UTS recognised degree and met the UTS MBA entry requirements; and
- Must be commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program (course code C04018) in the session immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Have achieved a minimum academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) in their qualification used as a basis for admission to the MBA.
The recipient will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the UTS Master of Business Administration degree;
- Reasons for choosing to study MBA at UTS, as demonstrated in the scholarship application
- Your personal aspirations present and future, as demonstrated in the scholarship application
- Leadership skills and community involvement, as demonstrated in the scholarship application
The selection of the successful Recipient will usually occur early in the Autumn session and early in the Spring session each year.
How to apply
Please apply by completing the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) Application Form
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Need more information? Contact…
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone +61 2 9514 2527
For more information, please visit: www.uts.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan
Business Leader Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia
This exciting scholarship program offers financial assistance for half of the required tuition fees for up to three incoming MBA students each semester. This scholarship is intended to promote academic excellence in coursework Masters programs within the University of Sydney Business School. The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding applicants
International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia
Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework) The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the Sydney Law School. Eligibility Applicants must: Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission to a Master by Coursework program. Have a minimum
Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
University of Sydney Scholarships for International School Leavers Applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) University of Sydney Scholarships for School Leavers applying for admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) are awarded annually in January on a combination of school examination results, UAI and other achievements, (leadership, creativity, self-motivation, communication
Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research studies leading to a Masters in Hydrogeochemistry. The project is to investigate groundwater quality to identify the residence time
PhD Scholarship in Environmental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
The School of Civil Engineering at The University of Sydney offers a scholarship for a highly qualified student to undertake full-time research leading to a PhD in Environmental Fluid Mechanics. This research project is aimed to investigate the dynamics of biomineral suspended particle matter (SPM) in turbulently-stirred waters, with a
Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
In order to promote and encourage research on Korean Studies, the Jae My Holdings Pty Ltd has established the Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies at the University of Sydney. The Scholarship will provide 3 years of support for a full-time PhD student doing research on a topic in
PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the interactions of the atmospheric boundary layer in complex terrains (topography and surface heterogeneity) with wind turbines. The successful candidate
Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his commitment to education and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders. To be eligible, applicants must: be an international student, have a
Postgraduate Scholarships in the Field of Complex Systems, University of Sydney, Australia
Funding is available for applicants interested in carrying out fundamental and applied research in the field of complex systems. The research will involve theoretical work as well as computer simulations. It will aim to discover fundamental connections between information-theoretic and statistical-mechanical approaches to self-organisation, while investigating a variety of topics
University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS), Australia
The University of Sydney invites candidates who are eligible to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master's by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The objective of the USydIS is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to undertake research projects
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.