Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have completed a UTS recognised degree and met the UTS MBA entry requirements; and
- Must be commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program (course code C04018) in the session immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Have achieved a minimum academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) in their qualification used as a basis for admission to the MBA.
The recipient will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the UTS Master of Business Administration degree;
- Reasons for choosing to study MBA at UTS, as demonstrated in the scholarship application
- Your personal aspirations present and future, as demonstrated in the scholarship application
- Leadership skills and community involvement, as demonstrated in the scholarship application
The selection of the successful Recipient will usually occur early in the Autumn session and early in the Spring session each year.
How to apply
Please apply by completing the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) Application Form
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Need more information? Contact…
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone +61 2 9514 2527
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
Business Leader Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia
This exciting scholarship program offers financial assistance for half of the required tuition fees for up to three incoming MBA students each semester. This scholarship is intended to promote academic excellence in coursework Masters programs within the University of Sydney Business School. The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding applicants
International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia
Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework) The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the Sydney Law School. Eligibility Applicants must: Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission to a Master by Coursework program. Have a minimum
Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
University of Sydney Scholarships for International School Leavers Applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) University of Sydney Scholarships for School Leavers applying for admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) are awarded annually in January on a combination of school examination results, UAI and other achievements, (leadership, creativity, self-motivation, communication
Information Technology Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international postgraduate students to the UTS Information Technology program. Who is eligible? To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria: Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent
Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research studies leading to a Masters in Hydrogeochemistry. The project is to investigate groundwater quality to identify the residence time
PhD Scholarship in Environmental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
The School of Civil Engineering at The University of Sydney offers a scholarship for a highly qualified student to undertake full-time research leading to a PhD in Environmental Fluid Mechanics. This research project is aimed to investigate the dynamics of biomineral suspended particle matter (SPM) in turbulently-stirred waters, with a
Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
In order to promote and encourage research on Korean Studies, the Jae My Holdings Pty Ltd has established the Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies at the University of Sydney. The Scholarship will provide 3 years of support for a full-time PhD student doing research on a topic in
Information Technology International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international undergraduate students to the UTS Information Technology program.Please read the Conditions of Award Conditions of Award. Who is eligible? To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria: Must be a commencing International student (neither
PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the interactions of the atmospheric boundary layer in complex terrains (topography and surface heterogeneity) with wind turbines. The successful candidate
Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his commitment to education and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders. To be eligible, applicants must: be an international student, have a
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.