With its Women in Business Scholarship Program, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a partial tuition fee reduction.
Female applicants from all countries for HHL’s full-time MBA program. Only applicants who apply for HHL’s MBA program are eligible for this scholarship.
With its Women in Business Scholarship Program HHL offers scholarships to support talented women in future leadership positions.
Apart from the admission requirements for the full-time MBA program, a combination of excellent academic achievements, work experience and involvement in extracurricular activities will increase the candidate’s chances of receiving a scholarship.
Please submit your completed full-time MBA application via http://study.hhl.de. Make sure you select which scholarship program you wish to apply for and don’t forget to include the questionnaire below among the uploaded documents. In case of a successful admission to the MBA program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.
The scholarship application deadlines correspond to the program application deadlines.
Please bear in mind that your chances to receive financial support increase the earlier you apply.
- January 31: Early Bird applications – with tuition fee reduction
- May 30: international (non-EU) applicants
- June 30: remaining EU applicants and non-EU applicants not requiring a visa to German
For all questions about full-time MBA scholarships please contact MBA Student Recruitment Manager Stefanie Sanches (email@example.com).
For more information, please visit: www.hhl.de.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
Global Executive MBA – Woman in Leadership Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
An important mission of the EADA-HHL Global Executive MBA is to increase the flow of women business executives into key educational programs and international business networks. We look for motivated women in business, which are making significant achievements in their professional lives. The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with
MSc Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL Europe, Germany
With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community. Successful candidates will receive a tuition reduction of up
Women in Business MBA Scholarship, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
The UK is becoming increasingly aware of the need to encourage more women to get involved in the business world. While the number of women taking the leap into setting up their own business is undoubtedly increasing, government statistics suggest that if UK women were starting businesses at the same rate
Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management, Melbourne Business School, Australia
The Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management is designed to attract women executives to the Senior Executive MBA program. While diversity may exist in many fields in early career stages, at the senior level these numbers tend to fall away. The Scholarship addresses this decline by making the program accessible
Master in European Business (MEB) Scholarships, ESCP Europe
The Master in European Business (MEB) at ESCP Europe is a full time one-year, two-country programme in management with emphasis on a pragmatic approach to management and international skills. The MEB's structure has a truly international dimension. The MEB includes 2 semesters of studies on two campuses of your choice. The
Inspiring Women – Executive MBA Scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
Imperial College Business School wholeheartedly supports the 30% Club’s goal of achieving a minimum of 30% women on FTSE-100 boards. We are therefore pleased to offer two Inspiring Women – Executive MBA scholarships of £20,000 each to exceptional female candidates undertaking the Executive MBA starting in February 2018. In addition to the financial
Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
The Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship Program in 2011/2012 We are pleased to announce the 23rd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 43 scholarships in 29 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2011/2012. In 2011/2012, the scholarships’ discipline is Brass&Woodwind. Regulations may vary depending
PhD Fellowships in Economics, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an innovative business school located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, continental Europe’s financial hub and a region with a high quality of life. Since its establishment in 1991, Frankfurt School has developed a strong track record in research and teaching in the areas
MBA Scholarships for Women, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
The Berlin School of Economics and Law promotes tomorrow’s women executives by offering partial scholarships. Every year four Scholarships (each worth € 5,000) are awarded for a study place in the Berlin MBA programme. MBA Admission Requirements University degree At least three years work experience Excellent English Skills Berlin MBA Scholarship Requirements
Global Executive MBA Entrepreneurs Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
EADA and HHL are seeking for self financed executives who address innovative and sustainable business solutions. An important aim of the EADA-HHL Global Executive MBA is to help executives to create value and develop solutions that can achieve big social and/or innovative impact. The scholarship will provide the successful candidates
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.