INSEAD Scholarships are the most sought-after source of financial assistance. They are limited in number and there is significant competition for each award. These scholarships are granted under various criteria and essentially there are two basic categories of scholarships:
Need-based: demonstrate financial need
Non-need based: based on either merit, nationality, gender, professional background, leadership abilities, field of previous studies etc.
For all INSEAD scholarships we require applicants to provide accurate details of their financial situation.
The INSEAD scholarships below are available for both the Fontainebleau and Singapore campuses, unless specifically mentioned. All our scholarship applications are on-line except where mentioned in the scholarship description. To submit an application, first follow the Scholarship Guide below and get yourself registered.
Allocation of scholarships by round
Please note the following important information:
- The majority of scholarship awards will be allocated to Rounds 1 and 2 candidates.
- Twenty percent (20%) of the funds will be reserved for Round 3 candidates.
- Waitlisted candidates are encouraged to apply for scholarships within the deadlines indicated below. Your scholarship applications will be reviewed while you are still on the waitlist.
Scholarship applications for Round 1 candidates should be submitted after applicants receive their final admission decisions, whereas scholarship applications for Rounds 2 and 3 candidates should be submitted at the interview stage of the admission process.
The following scholarships will be available for Round 3 candidates:
- Need-based scholarships: many of the scholarships in this category will be kept aside for Round 3 applicants.
- Louis Franck Scholarship for candidates from the UK
- L’Oreal: candidates must demonstrate a capacity for creativity and innovation through diversity and entrepreneurial activity.
Submitting your applications (registration and deadlines)
To access the scholarship application form on-line, you will first need to register. Upon registering you will receive your personal login ID and password to navigate through the scholarship website. Throughout the period that the on-line application is available, you can modify or withdraw your scholarship applications as you please. You can track the status of your on-line application with the help of your scholarship login ID and password.
Applications must be complete and submitted by midnight Central European Time (GMT +1) on the day of deadline. We regret we cannot accept any scholarship applications after the deadlines as the site will be closed.
Notification of outcome
For the December Class, scholarship decisions for Rounds 1 and 2 will be communicated by e-mail by the end of September/early October and for Round 3 by the end of October.
For the July Class, scholarship decisions for Rounds 1 and 2 will be communicated by e-mail by the end of March/early April and for Round 3 by the end of May.
All scholarships have specific eligibility criteria based on a combination of merit and financial need. Candidates will be judged on the quality of their scholarship essays and the degree to which they meet the eligibility criteria. As a part of the merit criteria, the Committee will consider the academic and professional achievements and merit distinctions received. Please note that neither admissions essays nor GMAT results will be considered as part of the scholarship review process.
The group of need-based scholarships is primarily focused on emerging and developing markets. Therefore, when reviewing these scholarship applications, financial need is the main criterion. Please note that a number of supporting documents will be required for the need-based scholarships. You will find these documents listed under the need-based scholarship description.
For your information:
- 19% of the 2010 classes received INSEAD scholarships for an average amount of €11,200. INSEAD aims to allocate its scholarships funds across the class. Only occasionally is more than one award given to a student.
- We encourage you to limit your applications to a maximum of 5 scholarships.
- Scholarship awards are deducted from the last instalment of your tuition fees.
- Applicants in Rounds 2 and 3 will be encouraged to apply for scholarships after being selected for interviews.
Scholarship application deadlines:
July 2012 (commencing August 2011)
Round 1: 18 January 2011 – 11 February 2011
Round 2: 18 January 2011 – 11 February 2011
Round 3: 18 April 2011 – 6 May 2011
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
Bischoff Family Endowed MBA Scholarship, INSEAD
INSEAD Bischoff Family Endowed Scholarship The Bischoff Family has established an endowed scholarship to support future participants from southern Africa and South-East Asia who demonstrate both merit and financial need. The family has a long-standing relationship with INSEAD and strong links to both of these regions: Sir Win Bischoff attended the
INSEAD Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship, Singapore
Ian Potter '93D has generously created an endowed scholarship fund for Asian nationals who join the MBA Programme on the Asia Campus in Singapore. Preference will be given to candidates from developing countries and Singaporeans. The scholarship is awarded exclusively to candidates in need. Eligibility: Candidates admitted to the MBA programme from
Master in Tourism Destination Management Scholarships, World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), through the UNWTO.Themis Foundation, is granting scholarships for the Master in Tourism Destination Management to officials from National Tourism Administrations of UNWTO Member States who wish to strengthen their skills and gain practical experience on key areas of their responsibilities. This blended Master course (starting 10
Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship 2010, Indonesia
The Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship is a means to groom Indonesia`s future business leaders. Sampoerna Foundation provides one (1) scholarship to pursue a Master`s of Business Administration degree at leading university overseas. Upon completing the program, the scholarship recipient is required to return to Indonesia and endeavor to transfer
Beasiswa Student Exchange, Tenri University Jepang & Universitas Padjadjaran Indonesia
Tawaran untuk Student Exchange Program ke Tenri University, Jepang untuk mahasiswa Unpad. Batas waktu penyerahan berkas lamaran Kamis, 31 Maret 2011 Biaya yang ditanggung oleh Tenri University, Jepang Biaya kuliah Asrama mahasiswa Uang saku 25.000 Yen (untuk ranking ke 1) Biaya yang ditanggung oleh mahasiswa Unpad : Tiket pulang pergi, Jakarta-Osaka-Jakarta Biaya hidup Asuransi Informasi dan pengumpulan berkas : Kantor Kerja
Beasiswa Ajou International Summer School, Ajou University, Korea
Dibuka kesempatan bagi mahasiswa Unpad untuk mengikuti Ajou International Summer School 2011 (AISS 2011) yang akan berlangsung pada 6 Juli-9 Agustus 2011 di Ajou University Korea. Batas waktu penyerahan berkas lamaran: Senin, 28 Februari 2011 Biaya yang ditanggung oleh Ajou University: Biaya kuliah Field trip to Jeju Island (World Natural Heritage): 7 -9 Juli
Beasiswa Skripsi KOPMA FIB UI, Universitas Indonesia
Beasiswa (bantuan) Skripsi KOPMA FIB UI tahun 2011 untuk 5 orang mahasiswa @Rp500.000 Persyaratan: Anggota KOPMA FIB UI yang sedang menyusun skripsi Minimal 1 tahun telah menjadi anggota KOPMA FIB UI Tidak sedang menerima beasiswa dari instansi manapun Menyertakan abstraksi / proposal skripsi Berasal dari keluarga kurang mampu Melengkapi berkas SK
Academic Merit Scholarships, Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology Indonesia
Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology Indonesia (MIBT Indonesia) is committed to helping students achieve goals by offering scholarships to outstanding students. MIBT Indonesia would like to reward you for the excellent academic results you have achieved at school by offering you to the opportunity to secure
Gates FIRST Robotics Competition Scholarships, USA
Gates Corporation is one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial and automotive products, systems and components with operations in 29 countries. Gates maintains sales and marketing operations in every major industrial and automotive market, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East. Gates is part
Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
Five Director's Scholarships, each with a value of £4,000, are awarded to students from any country. Eligibility The Scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for admission onto the Full-time MBA or MBA in International Business in September 2011. Although applications for scholarships should be
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.