The MBA programme is offering scholarships up to £12,000 to exceptional candidates with strong qualifications, extensive work experience and/or leadership skills. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount. Please submit a completed MBA Scholarship Application Form when you submit your MBA application for admission.
The Glasgow MBA programme awards scholarships on a competitive basis every year.
- Candidates must be a high academic achiever (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement.
- You must have successfully passed your interview and received an unconditional offer for the MBA (Master of Business Administration).
- Applicants with a conditional offer upon only IELTS and who have had a successful interview may also apply.
- Your financial circumstances may also be taken into consideration.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo Democratic Republic of
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Guinea Bissau
- Hong Kong
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) [MBA] (pg)
Up to £12,000
How to apply
Please apply using the University of Glasgow’s online application system and upload a completed MBA Scholarship Application Form. If you have already submitted your MBA programme application, you can still apply for the MBA scholarship by uploading the MBA Scholarship Application Form by accessing Applicant Self-Service.
Note: Your application will NOT be considered unless you have successfully passed your interview and hold an unconditional offer (or conditional only upon IELTS) for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme.
Standard application deadlines
- International applications (non-EU): 21 July 2019
- UK and EU applications: 25 August 2019
Classes start September 2019 and you may be expected to attend induction sessions the week before.
If you have any queries about this scholarship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit: www.gla.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
Best Nursing School in the UK The Bachelor of Nursing degree programme at the University of Glasgow was voted the number 1 Nursing School in the United Kingdom in the 2010 National Student Survey This unique scholarship of up to £1500 will be used to cover part of the cost of fees
Healthcare Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
International applicants from outside the UK/EU will be considered for the Healthcare Scholarship. Value: £2,000 How to apply: Applicants for the Scholarships should apply for the programme using the standard application format. In addition you should email Anna O'Neill (Anna.O'Neill@glasgow.ac.uk) indicating your wish to be considered for the International Scholarship. Deadline: 31 March
Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology International Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
International applicants from outside the UK/EU will be considered for the Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology International Scholarship. Value: £2,000 How to apply: Applicants for the Scholarship should apply for the programme using the standard application format. In addition they should email the programme administrator Johanna Green indicating their wish to be considered
University Trust International Leadership Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
The University of Glasgow offer 23 University Trust International Leadership scholarships to international (non-EU) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in Engineering in January 2014. Value: 3 awards worth £10,000 and 20 awards worth £5,000 will be awarded as a tuition fees discount. Eligibility: Candidates must demonstrate academic excellence and must achieve
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full time Undergraduate degree programme (non clinical) in September 2014. Value: £5,000 per annum Eligibility: The scholarships are competitive and awarded on
School of Engineering International Academic Excellence Awards, University of Glasgow, UK
The School of Engineering is pleased to offer International Academic Excellence Awards for any of our MSc Programmes. The full list of programmes is available at: Postgraduate taught degrees Eligibility: All international applicants who have an unconditional offer, and have completed the application form, will be considered on merit. Value: £2000 in
Glasgow Lister Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
We bring together internationally-renowned experts in order to advance research in medical, veterinary and life sciences. For 2013-14 academic session our College is offering 20 scholarships worth £5,000 each towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters programme. Eligibility The scholarships will be awarded to applicants from Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia* and
University of Glasgow Country Scholarships, UK
The University of Glasgow will award a total of 40 postgraduate scholarships worth £5,000 across each of the 4 Colleges. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee discount and are for students who are resident in the following countries: Brazil Canada Egypt Ghana India Indonesia Japan Jordan Kenya Malaysia Nigeria Pakistan South Korea Taiwan Thailand USA A maximum of 5 scholarships are available per country. Clinical
Postgraduate Ambassador Studentship, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
GCU launched our PG Ambassador Scholarship for 2017/2018 and 4 students have already joined. We are looking for another 2 deserving students who can demonstrate that they will be a great ambassador for the University and explain your interpretation of assisting with the University Motto ‘for the Common Good’ What you get
Joseph Lister Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
We bring together internationally-renowned experts in order to advance research in medical, veterinary and life sciences. For September 2014 academic session our College is offering 5 scholarships worth £10,000 each towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters programme. Eligibility The scholarships will be awarded to applicants from Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia*, Mexico or Thailand.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.