The Glasgow MBA Scholarship is a new scholarship which aims to attract exceptional candidates with strong qualifications, work experience and/or strong leadership skills, and may also take into consideration applicants on a needs by needs basis
The MBA Scholarship is awarded as a value of up to £10K and will be used towards tuition fees. It is offered on a competitive basis.
- Candidates must be a high academic achiever (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement.
- You must have successfully passed your interview and received an unconditional offer.
- For 2018-19 intake, applicants with a conditional offer upon only IELTS and who have had a successful interview may also apply.
- Your financial circumstances may also be taken into consideration.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo Democratic Republic of
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Guinea Bissau
- Hong Kong
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) [MBA] (pg)
Up to £10,000
After receiving your offer of a place, you will have two weeks to submityour scholarship application.
Candidates should expect to have a response about the Scholarship application within five working days.
After which, if you are awarded with such distinction as receiving an MBA Scholarship offer, you need to accept both the offer of admission and the offer of the scholarship; then you must pay your deposit within four weeks of accepting your place to study here. If you require more time please contact Dr Javier Yanez-Arenas, MBA Programme Director, as we may be able to grant additional time in exceptional circumstances.
If you have any queries about this scholarship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit: www.gla.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
Best Nursing School in the UK The Bachelor of Nursing degree programme at the University of Glasgow was voted the number 1 Nursing School in the United Kingdom in the 2010 National Student Survey This unique scholarship of up to £1500 will be used to cover part of the cost of fees
Healthcare Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
International applicants from outside the UK/EU will be considered for the Healthcare Scholarship. Value: £2,000 How to apply: Applicants for the Scholarships should apply for the programme using the standard application format. In addition you should email Anna O'Neill (Anna.O'Neill@glasgow.ac.uk) indicating your wish to be considered for the International Scholarship. Deadline: 31 March
Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology International Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
International applicants from outside the UK/EU will be considered for the Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology International Scholarship. Value: £2,000 How to apply: Applicants for the Scholarship should apply for the programme using the standard application format. In addition they should email the programme administrator Johanna Green indicating their wish to be considered
University Trust International Leadership Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
The University of Glasgow offer 23 University Trust International Leadership scholarships to international (non-EU) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in Engineering in January 2014. Value: 3 awards worth £10,000 and 20 awards worth £5,000 will be awarded as a tuition fees discount. Eligibility: Candidates must demonstrate academic excellence and must achieve
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full time Undergraduate degree programme (non clinical) in September 2014. Value: £5,000 per annum Eligibility: The scholarships are competitive and awarded on
School of Engineering International Academic Excellence Awards, University of Glasgow, UK
The School of Engineering is pleased to offer International Academic Excellence Awards for any of our MSc Programmes. The full list of programmes is available at: Postgraduate taught degrees Eligibility: All international applicants who have an unconditional offer, and have completed the application form, will be considered on merit. Value: £2000 in
Glasgow Lister Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
We bring together internationally-renowned experts in order to advance research in medical, veterinary and life sciences. For 2013-14 academic session our College is offering 20 scholarships worth £5,000 each towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters programme. Eligibility The scholarships will be awarded to applicants from Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia* and
University of Glasgow Country Scholarships, UK
The University of Glasgow will award a total of 40 postgraduate scholarships worth £5,000 across each of the 4 Colleges. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee discount and are for students who are resident in the following countries: Brazil Canada Egypt Ghana India Indonesia Japan Jordan Kenya Malaysia Nigeria Pakistan South Korea Taiwan Thailand USA A maximum of 5 scholarships are available per country. Clinical
Postgraduate Ambassador Studentship, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
GCU launched our PG Ambassador Scholarship for 2017/2018 and 4 students have already joined. We are looking for another 2 deserving students who can demonstrate that they will be a great ambassador for the University and explain your interpretation of assisting with the University Motto ‘for the Common Good’ What you get
Joseph Lister Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
We bring together internationally-renowned experts in order to advance research in medical, veterinary and life sciences. For September 2014 academic session our College is offering 5 scholarships worth £10,000 each towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters programme. Eligibility The scholarships will be awarded to applicants from Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia*, Mexico or Thailand.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.