The Young Leader Scholarship Program focuses on prospective students, especially international students, who bring their leadership potential to HHL and plan to continue their career in a German company after graduation.
The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a partial tuition fee reduction.
Applicants from all countries for the full-time MBA program. Only applicants who apply for HHL’s MBA program are eligible for this scholarship.
With its Young Leader Scholarship Program HHL offers scholarships that support its mission to “educate effective and responsible business leaders through excellence in teaching, research and practice”.
Apart from the admission requirements for the full-time MBA program, a combination of excellent academic achievements, work experience and involvement in extracurricular activities will increase the candidate’s chances of receiving a scholarship.
Please submit your completed full-time MBA application via http://study.hhl.de. Make sure you select which scholarship program you wish to apply for and don’t forget to include the questionnaire below among the uploaded documents. In case of a successful admission to the MBA program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.
The scholarship application deadlines correspond to the program application deadlines.
Please bear in mind that your chances to receive financial support increase the earlier you apply.
- January 31: Early Bird applications – with tuition fee reduction
- May 30: international (non-EU) applicants
- June 30: remaining EU applicants and non-EU applicants not requiring a visa to German
For all questions about full-time MBA scholarships please contact MBA Student Recruitment Manager Stefanie Sanches (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information, please visit: www.hhl.de.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
MSc Young Leader Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
The Master Program in Management (M.Sc.) at HHL is an important step for your future career and personal development. We aim for the highest standards. And we want students to aim for their ideas at their best. With its Young Leipzig Leader Scholarship Program, HHL offers scholarships that support HHL’s mission
Hermann Strenger Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
With the launch of the Hermann Strenger program in 2010, the Bayer foundation is for the first time also offering support to young people in the non-academic sector to gain work experience abroad. The program is aimed at committed young people in the final stages of their training or those who
Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
The Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship Program in 2011/2012 We are pleased to announce the 23rd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 43 scholarships in 29 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2011/2012. In 2011/2012, the scholarships’ discipline is Brass&Woodwind. Regulations may vary depending
Bayer Foundations International Fellowship Program, Germany
The Bayer Fellowship Program targets students and apprentices in scientific and medical disciplines. Its goal is to support the next generation of researchers and teachers as they engage in “Science for a Better Life”. The Fellowship Program consists of five scholarship programs that offer tailored financial support. Important requirements for the
Postdoctoral Fellowships, Max Planck Center for Visual Computing and Communication, Germany
The Max Planck Center for Visual Computing and Communications offers young scientists in information technology the opportunity to develop their own research program addressing important problems in areas such as image communication, computer graphics, geometric computing, imaging systems, computer vision, human machine interface, distributed multimedia architectures, multimedia networking, and visual
MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Business School, NTU Singapore
A limited number of scholarships are available for admitted students, to finance their MBA studies. You will need to be eligible to such scholarships, so check your eligibility first before you apply to the scholarships and apply within the deadlines stipulated. Scholarship results are announced at certain periods – typically
Albert Einstein Fellowships for Outstanding Young Thinkers, Germany
Call for Applications The Einstein Fellowship 2015 Awarded by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. The
Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Programme, Forest and Nature for Society (FONASO), Europe
Forest and Nature for Society (FONASO) is a three-year world-class global Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate programme. The main objective of the Programme is to educate the leaders of the future generation of researchers, teachers and top management staff working with sustainable forest and nature management, in both tropical and temperate
Postgraduate Scholarships, The Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics, ITWM, Germany
The Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics is one of 57 institutes of the Fraunhofer-Society. As one of the leading organizations for applied research in Europe it offers ambitious scientists challenging tasks coupled with responsibility and room for creativity. The Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics ITWM in Kaiserslautern, Germany is offering Scholarships for
The Future Leader Scholarship, PPM School of Management, Indonesia
Since its inauguration in 1965, PPM School of Management has always committed to educating and developing management community in Indonesia. Today, it has transformed into one of the best management schools in Indonesia. This year, the school continues to offer a full scholarship for ten outstanding students who are highly
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.