MDIS has announced the Merit Scholarships and the Study Credit Scheme worth SGD 4.00 million for International students, the scholarships and grants will eventually help close to 2,000 international students from across the world.
MDIS Merit Scholarship 2013
The MDIS International Students Merit Scholarship is an initiative aimed at providing high-calibre students with the opportunity to develop to their full potential. It offers scholarships to outstanding students pursuing their studies with MDIS.
The MDIS International Students Merit Scholarship is open to new students seeking a Pre Degree, Degree or Master’s Degree. The scholarship will cover the subsidised portion of the tuition fee payable by International students and the awards are deducted from the last instalment of the tuition fees.
Merit Scholarships are available in the following categories:
- Partial scholarships for Master’s Degrees valued at SGD 4,000 each
- Partial scholarships for Bachelor’s Degrees valued at SGD 3,200 each
- Partial scholarships for Pre Degree valued at SGD 500 each
Phase 1: 1st Feb to 31st August 2013
Scholarship will be announced in Oct 2013
Phase 2: 1st Sept 2013 to 31st March 2014
Scholarship will be announced in May 2014
- apply for admission to MDIS before scholarship applications can be reviewed
- have demonstrated record of academic achievement
- strong leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be eligible to apply for merit scholarship (refer to the link)
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be used to offset the course fees and it will be deducted from the last instalment.
- The Scholarship does not carry any work bond for successful applicants.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to go through an interview before being awarded the scholarships.
- MDIS reserves the right to select the scholarship recipients.
MDIS Study Credit Scheme 2013
MDIS has announced the Study Credit Scheme for international students who wish to study with MDIS.
To cater to the more diverse group of international students from the region, the scholarship will be offered at two levels- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree.
Study Credit Scheme
- $2500 for Masters Degree programme
- $2000 for Bachelor Degree programme
Study Credit Scheme Period
- The Study Credit Scheme closes on 31st July 2013
Terms and Conditions
- Study Credit will be deducted from the last instalment
- Awarded students must start class by 31st Dec 2013
- Students receiving the Study Credit Scheme will not enjoy any other rebates or tuition grants
- Eligibility Criteria for Merit Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship Form.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Master of Management in Hospitality Scholarship, Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management, Singapore
Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Singapore is offering an international student scholarship to study the Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA Equivalent) in Singapore. The Master of Management in Hospitality is on offer for commencement of study in Semester 1, 2011 (May). Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA
Diploma, Bachelor & Master Scholarships, Management Development Institute of Singapore
The MDIS Merit Scholarship is an initiative aimed at providing high-calibre students with the opportunity to develop to their full potential. It offers scholarships to outstanding students pursuing their studies with MDIS. MDIS Merit Scholarship Application Rules The MDIS Merit Scholarship is solely offered to candidates who wish to enroll for MDIS
International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK
The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students. It is important to note the following: To be eligible for all of our scholarships and bursaries students must be classified as international students in terms of fees. Only students who
ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This scholarship is open to nationals of member countries of ASEAN* (except Singapore) to pursue a designated full-time Masters degree by coursework and dissertation. * ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Eligibility criteria Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
Nalanda-Sriwijaya Centre Fellowship, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS), Singapore
Nalanda-Sriwijaya Centre Fellowship Program 2010, ISEAS, Singapore The Nalanda-Sriwijaya Centre of the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS) in Singapore, which pursues research on historical interactions among Asian societies and civilizations, is accepting applications from scholars who wish to undertake research and writing in the area of intra-Asian historical interactions during
ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore
The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular activities. Eligibility The AUS is awarded to freshmen based on academic merit. These freshmen must be citizens or permanent residents of an ASEAN* member country. Singapore citizens
ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia by Ministry of Education, Singapore
The ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced (GCE A) Level (or equivalent) certificate. The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory
NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Who is eligible? You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to the Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, NTU. Eligibility criteria Selection is based mainly on merit, and to a certain extent financial consideration You should not be on paid employment or accept
Master in Fashion Direction Scholarships, Milano Fashion Institute, Italy
MASTERS IN FASHION DIRECTION BRAND & PRODUCT MANAGEMENT Scholarships available for Master 2014 Milano Fashion Institute offers each year to its applicants several scholarships, which cover half the costs of enrollment in the Masters, and are offered by Italian companies active in the fashion industry. How does it work? The attribution of scholarships takes place
Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
Nottingham Business School is delighted to announce the availability of the following competitive Scholarships for our full-time Masters courses starting in September 2013 and January 2014. Please note that these Scholarships are only available to students who have been offered a place to study on their chosen Masters course within
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.