The main objective of the program is to prepare future managers to work in these two rapidly emerging and complementary marketing fields that represent new ways of conducting marketing and improving relationships with clients.
The focus is on acquiring the theoretical and practical knowledge. This is the foundation for the development of professionals who can improve their effective digital marketing strategy by capitalizing on customer’s data. Students will also gain an understanding of the importance of managing customer relationships in a day-to-day business environment.
The Master of Science in Digital Marketing & CRM program caters to students who already hold a bachelor’s degree in business related areas and wish to strengthen their knowledge of Digital Marketing & CRM.
The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree preferably in business related areas or engineering from a recognized university with strong academic performance and with a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, Cambridge Exam). Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after successful interview with our overseas offices. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt. Other educational backgrounds will be considered case by case.
No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is optional, not mandatory.
- €15,000 for domestic and international students.
- Other mandatory fees may include social security and Alumni Association fee, up to €600.
- Unlike some other countries where international students pay a much higher tuition than domestic students, there is NO difference between tuition for French and international students at IÉSEG.
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver from 10% to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case. No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- An applicant can combine any of the scholarships received up to a maximum of 50% tuition reduction.
- All admitted applicants will be considered for scholarship automatically. There is no separate scholarship application.
- Decisions are made by the admissions jury during admission commission.
- These scholarships can be compiled up to 50% at the maximum.
Application deadline for September 2018 intake: May 30th, 2018.
The choice to study abroad is not only an academic decision, but also a financial one. Students need to be aware of the various cost involved in pursuing a postgraduate’s degree at IÉSEG.
All international students are encouraged to check with Campus France and their own government to see if there are any scholarships available. For American students please check with Sallie Mae for private loan options.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
Bachelor in International Business Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
Our three-year bachelor program offers students a top-quality education in some of the job market’s most valued fields, preparing them to enter the workforce with a running start. The Bachelor in International Business is designed for students interested in management and international business. They will be taught to manage projects for
MSc Scholarships in Fashion Management, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The MSc in Fashion Management is a one year program completely taught in English designed for talented individuals wishing to specialize in Fashion Management and to achieve an international career in the Fashion industry. The program prepares future fashion managers who will work confidently in competitive global environments. They will share
International MBA Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The International MBA is a one year program completely taught in English aimed at young managers with the potential of being global business leaders. The program equips participants with an in-depth understanding of the European business context and build the skills necessary to excel in complex international settings in top management
MSc Scholarships in Big Data Analytics for Business, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in Big Data Analytics for Business is a one year program completely taught in English which aims at training data scientists in the field of (online) marketing, finance, and operations. Participants are exposed to the leading-edge fundamentals in decision-making by extracting knowledge from Big Data, including social
MSc Scholarships in International Business, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in International Business (MIB) is a one year program completely taught in English which provides the skills and mindset required for success in international business within a limited time frame. We draw on our sound understanding of business practices and cultures to give students the fundamental skills
MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting is a one year program completely taught in English which aims at providing future managers and consultants with the managerial and communication skills required to act as change agents and to create sustainable performance for companies operating in a global environment. The program not
MSc in Accounting, Audit & Control Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The MSc in Accounting, Audit & Control is a one year program completely taught in English designed for students wishing to achieve long-term career success, based on a solid foundation in financial reporting and analysis; in management accounting and decision-making; and financial advisory services. The program provides participants with an understanding
MSc in International Business Negotiation Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in International Business Negotiation is a one year program completely taught in English which aims to educate effective, versatile and ethical managers, with strong negotiations skills to work in international context. It offers participants the opportunity to understand all elements of a negotiation process, and to fully
MSc in Investment Banking & Capital Markets Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in Investment Banking & Capital Markets is a one year program completely taught in English designed to take your knowledge of capital markets to a higher level. In a fast-moving global financial environment, this program further explores the most recent developments in capital markets regulation and compliance.
Masters in Marketing Global Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
Up to 30 scholarships of £3000 towards the cost of tuition fees. Who qualifies? Particularly deserving applicants wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2017/2018: MA Advertising and Marketing MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations MSc International Marketing Management How do I apply? All eligible applicants
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.