The University constantly seeks students of the highest quality, and, in recognition of the important investment that overseas students are making in their education, we are pleased to offer scholarships to certain applicants!
- MSc in Engineering – Chemistry
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
- MSc in Engineering – Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Engineering – Innovation and Business
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Operations Management
- MSc in Engineering – Physics and Technology
- MSc in Engineering – Product Development and Innovation
- MSc in Engineering – Robot Systems (Advanced Robotics Technology/Drone Technology)
- MSc in Engineering – Software Engineering
The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Who can get the scholarship?
Candidates must come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants to the above-mentioned master degree study programmes.
The best-qualified candidates based on grades will be awarded the scholarship.
Application and application deadline
All eligible applicants to the mentioned engineering study programme, who are offered a study place will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
For further information about the scholarships please contact Student Service firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I know if I get a scholarship?
Those who are awarded a scholarship will be informed shortly after they are offered a study place. For more information about the enrolment process please refer to the pages on Admission to a Master’s programme.
There are other scholarship schemes for specific courses or available from external organisations. To find out more please see here.
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
PhD Fellowship in Fuel Cell Catalysts, University of Southern Denmark
A PhD fellowship in connection to the Danish project “CATBOOSTER, PEMFC catalysts for boosted activity and enhanced durability” is available for a period of three years from September 1, 2011 at Institute of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology at University of Southern Denmark. The Ph.D. fellow will work in an
Postdoctoral in Oral Drug Formulation and Bioavailability Assessment, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
The University of Southern Denmark, Department of Physics & Chemistry offers a position for a postdoctoral researcher for two years in order to develop in-vitro methodologies for quantitative assessment of the interplay between drug formulations and drug permeability over biological barriers. The applicant is expected to start 1 May 2010
PhD Fellowships in Biotechnology and Environmental Technology, University of Southern Denmark
PhD fellowship in vision based segmentation and quantification of the temporal-spatial development of textured structures The Institute of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology (KBM), Faculty of Engineering, University of Southern Denmark is seeking a highly motivated graduate to undertake research in vision based segmentation and temporal quantification in the spatial
PhD Scholarship in Political Science, University of Southern Denmark
The Department of Political Science and Public Management, University of Southern Denmark offers a PhD scholarship within the research project “University Governance” which is part of the research programme “Governance, Funding and Performance of Universities” for appointment as of August 1, 2012 or soon thereafter. The PhD scholarship must be
PhD Scholarship in Health Economics, University of Southern Denmark
The Research Unit of Health Economics at The University of Southern Denmark is advertising a PhD scholarship within the area of Behavioural Economics. The PhD project should involve research on citizens’ health choices and preferences for health. Requirements The successful applicant for a PhD scholarship must have demonstrated a research potential as
PhD Fellowship in Biomolecular Sciences and Mass Spectrometry, University of Southern Denmark
PhD Fellowship in Biomolecular Sciences and Mass Spectrometry, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark Job description: PhD fellowship: The role of post-translational protein modifications in epigenetic regulation The PhD fellow will join our efforts to elucidate the mechanisms of protein regulation by detailed analysis of transient post-translational modifications by
PhD Scholarship in Neutrino Physics, University of Southern Denmark
The Centre for Cosmology and Particle Physics Phenomenology (CP3-Origins) at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense invites applications for one PhD position in the area of neutrino phenomenology, flavour physics and model building. We are looking for outstanding and competitive candidates with a clear potential to excel in high-energy physics. The
Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer two Scholarships in Semester 2, 2013 to outstanding international students intending to study a postgraduate degree by coursework. You must be intending to study full-time, on-campus at USQ Toowoomba, Springfield or Fraser Coast and therefore must be able to study in Australia
PhD Scholarship in Protein Kinases, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark
PhD Scholarship in Protein Kinases with Respect to their Regulatory Mechanisms in Diseases Job description: A three-year scholarship is available at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark. The PhD position is available from 1 March 2011. Outstanding candidates with demonstrated practical work experience with these protein kinases at
PhD Scholarship in Health Economics, Syddansk Universitet, Denmark
Applications are invited for a PhD-scholarship at the Research Unit for Health Economics for appointment as soon as possible. The PhD-project must be within one of the following three areas related to the hospital sector: Production planning and patient logistics in hospitals Incentives for increased quality and coherent patient courses or DRG
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.