In a fast-moving global financial environment, this program further explores the most recent developments in capital markets regulation and compliance. Our students graduate with a set of quantitative tools and with a solid knowledge of the regulations and ethics in investment banking and capital markets.
The Master of Science in Investment Banking & Capital Markets program is specifically targeted towards recent graduates in Finance, Business Administration or Economics willing to further develop their technical skills and knowledge in finance.
The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with strong academic performance and with a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, Cambridge Exam). Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after successful interview with our overseas offices. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt. Other educational backgrounds will be considered case by case.
No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
- €15,000 for domestic and international students (including registration to the Bloomberg Certification program).
- Other mandatory fees may include social security and Alumni Association fee, up to €600.
- Unlike some other countries where international students pay a much higher tuition than domestic students, there is NO difference between tuition for French and international students at IÉSEG.
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver from 10% to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case. No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- An applicant can combine any of the scholarships received up to a maximum of 50% tuition reduction.
- All admitted applicants will be considered for scholarship automatically. There is no separate scholarship application.
- Decisions are made by the admissions jury during admission commission.
- These scholarships can be compiled up to 50% at the maximum.
Application deadline for September 2018 intake: May 30th, 2018.
The choice to study abroad is not only an academic decision, but also a financial one. Students need to be aware of the various cost involved in pursuing a postgraduate’s degree at IÉSEG.
All international students are encouraged to check with Campus France and their own government to see if there are any scholarships available. For American students please check with Sallie Mae for private loan options.
For more information, please visit: www.ieseg.fr.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
MSc Applied Training Scholarships, University of East Anglia, UK
Competitive MSc Applied Training Scholarships up to the value of £5000 are available to any student taking one of the following MSc Applied Training programmes: MSc Economics of International Finance and Trade MSc Economics of Money, Banking and Capital Markets MSc International Business Economics MSc International Business Finance and Economics
Master of Science in Finance Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in Finance is a one year program designed for students wishing to enhance their understanding of financial analysis in a very practical environment. The program is fully taught in English, making of its international perspective one of its major strengths. The curriculum puts a particular emphasis on
Bachelor in International Business Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
Our three-year bachelor program offers students a top-quality education in some of the job market’s most valued fields, preparing them to enter the workforce with a running start. The Bachelor in International Business is designed for students interested in management and international business. They will be taught to manage projects for
MSc Scholarships in Fashion Management, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The MSc in Fashion Management is a one year program completely taught in English designed for talented individuals wishing to specialize in Fashion Management and to achieve an international career in the Fashion industry. The program prepares future fashion managers who will work confidently in competitive global environments. They will share
International MBA Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The International MBA is a one year program completely taught in English aimed at young managers with the potential of being global business leaders. The program equips participants with an in-depth understanding of the European business context and build the skills necessary to excel in complex international settings in top management
PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, University of Edinburgh Business School, UK
Up to three PhD scholarships are offered per year in Accounting and/or Finance. Any area of study will be considered within these disciplines. Deadline: 17th April 2017 Nationality Criteria: All Countries Value: £14,000 + tuition fees (UK/EU and overseas) Eligibility The major areas of interest in current staff research are as follows: Accounting:
MSc Scholarships in International Business, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in International Business (MIB) is a one year program completely taught in English which provides the skills and mindset required for success in international business within a limited time frame. We draw on our sound understanding of business practices and cultures to give students the fundamental skills
MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting is a one year program completely taught in English which aims at providing future managers and consultants with the managerial and communication skills required to act as change agents and to create sustainable performance for companies operating in a global environment. The program not
MSc in Accounting, Audit & Control Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The MSc in Accounting, Audit & Control is a one year program completely taught in English designed for students wishing to achieve long-term career success, based on a solid foundation in financial reporting and analysis; in management accounting and decision-making; and financial advisory services. The program provides participants with an understanding
MSc in International Business Negotiation Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in International Business Negotiation is a one year program completely taught in English which aims to educate effective, versatile and ethical managers, with strong negotiations skills to work in international context. It offers participants the opportunity to understand all elements of a negotiation process, and to fully
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.