The MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support international students who have chosen to study the Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics) / Master of Business Administration as full-time onshore international students at Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB).
- Future Students
- Curtin Business School
- Postgraduate Coursework
- Non-gender specific
- International students
- Merit Based
The MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship will provide the following support to cover up to a maximum of 8 MBA units undertaken as part of the MSC/MBA Program (based on a full-time study load of 75 credits each trimester):
- A total maximum value of $10,000 towards the student fees for the 8 MBA units undertaken over the duration of the MSC/MBA program
- $1,250 will be paid towards each MBA unit undertaken
- The contribution toward student fees will be paid directly to the student fee account at the census date relevant to each enrolled study period and cannot be used for any other purpose.
Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics) / Master of Business Administration at Curtin Graduate School of Business
- All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MSC/MBA Program as Full Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2018
- Applying to study the MSC/MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
The Postgraduate Coordinator, the Faculty Graduate Studies Officer and other staff in the relevant teaching area (you can view our contact details here) should be consulted regarding eligibility for entry to the program based on Curtin’s entry requirements, the availability of supervisors and facilities, and the suitability of your proposed research topic.
Once your application has been approved the Letter of Offer and Invoice for fees will be mailed to you by the Curtin International together with a pre-departure Information Guide containing information on tuition fee payment, visa, health insurance and any other special requirements.
For further information on applying for admission please see the link: http://www.curtin.edu.au/research/futurestudents/admission.cfm
Changes to enrollment
If a recipient intends to do any of the following they must also apply in writing to the Scholarships Office (email@example.com) for approval BEFORE the change. The Scholarships Office will advise how the change will affect their scholarship.
- Change from full time enrolment
- Change of course
- Leave of absence (If approved the maximum period of leave is 12 months)
Withdrawal or Terminated from units or course: A recipient who withdraws from their units or course of study, or has been terminated from studies will become ineligible for continuation of the scholarship, will not receive any further payments and will be required to repay to Curtin University the stipend awarded for that study period if applicable.
How to apply
All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics)/Master of Business Administration at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MSC/MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MSC/MBA application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MSC/MBA Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
Applications close: 25/08/2018
Need more information?
Curtin Graduate School of Business
T: (08) 9266 3460
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
PhD Scholarship in Public Health, Curtin University, Australia
A three year PhD scholarship is available for an outstanding candidate to conduct epidemiological research at the School of Public Health. The scholarship is linked to a National Health & Medical Research Council funded project on obesity and risk of diabetes. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work
Curtin Mathematics Research Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University has a scholarship opportunity for a PhD student to participate in an ARC Future Fellow Project "Novel nonlinear functional analysis methods for singular and impulsive boundary value problems". The project aims to develop innovative functional analysis theories and methods to study various complex nonlinear boundary value problems with
ARC Linkage PhD Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University has three PhD scholarships available for students to participate in an ARC Linkage project "Laser Ultrasonic Monitoring for Australia's Infrastructure Assets". This project aims to develop technologies for monitoring health of Australia's ageing infrastructure by a unique laser ultrasonic device. Several vital improvements in the experimental setup will be
Women in Social and Economic Research (WiSER) Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
Applications for a WiSER PhD Scholarship are invited from research students in the fields of feminist economics or gender research, leading to the award of a PhD in Economics, Finance or Property in the Faculty of Business and Law at Curtin University. Student type Future Students Faculty Faculty of Business and Law Course type Postgraduate Research Gender Non-gender
Pathway Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
2014 Sem 1 Innovative International Scholarships - Onshore Student Pathway Scholarship Curtin University recognises that Australia continues to rank as a first-choice destination for international students wanting to study at high school, vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate level. Through this scholarship, Curtin invites eligible international students of any citizenship (except Australian) who
PhD Scholarship in Synthetic Medicinal Chemistry, Curtin University, Australia
The Office of Research and Development has a PhD scholarship available for Honours/MSc students with strong skill sets in synthetic medicinal chemistry to study under the supervision of Dr Hendra Gunosewoyo in an ARC project. The project aims to develop chemical probes capable of inhibiting the transport of essential mycolic acid
Curtin International Merit Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Through the Merit scholarship, Curtin welcomes eligible students of any nationality except Australian. This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges
Curtin International Scholarships – CRL Merit Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Through the Merit scholarship, Curtin welcomes eligible students of any nationality except Australian. This scholarship category awards eligible students 10% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University
Curtin Humanities – DIKTI English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
These scholarships will be awarded to DIKTI-sponsored Indonesian students whose research proposals align with Curtin research needs. They are designed to support transition to new English Language requirements. Student type: Future Students Faculty: Humanities Gender: Both Scholarship base: Merit Based Course type Postgraduate Research Postgraduate Coursework Value Five in total: Four (4) English Language Bridging courses (ELB) (17 weeks) One (1)
Curtin Health Science – English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
This scholarship will provide English Language Bridging Intensive courses (ELB) for students from China and Hong Kong who are eligible for an undergraduate Faculty of Health Sciences course at Curtin Bentley, and students from Indonesia who are eligible for a postgraduate Faculty of Health Sciences course at Curtin Bentley. Student type:
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.