- Computer network, wireless communications, communication engineering, or Internet of Things
- Signal processing, image processing, and programming such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Android programming, etc.
Those who have knowledge and publications related to “5G and Future Radio Access” such as OFDM, NOMA, massive MIMO, index modulation, and etc. will get more plus points. Scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
Application deadline: 25 May 2018
Requirement (English Mandatory):
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.0/4.0
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan
Read carefully the attached FAQ_WENS.pdf before submitting your application.
Kindly fill your online application form here and submit the required documents.
For any queries, send us email to email@example.com
If you are shortlisted, we will contact to you.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
PhD Fellowships in Grenoble Informatics, Grenoble Informatics Laboratory, France
The Drakkar group (http://drakkar.imag.fr), part of the Grenoble Informatics Laboratory (http://liglab.imag.fr) offers 5 PhD fellowships. The positions concern the following research areas: Wireless Sensor Networks for Urban Environments Multi-radio, Multi-interface Wireless Mesh Networks Network Security and Traffic Analysis Software-defined Radios and Wireless Network Experiments Extended LANs and Quality of Service If you join the Drakkar group,
Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea
We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some dedicated graduate students as the backbone of the program. Our projects are related, but not limited, to the application of laser ultrasound
Master & PhD Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
Ph.D & M.S. Scholarship in Electrical and Information Engineering (EIE) / Computer Science (CS), Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech, Seoul, Korea) Ph.D & M.S. Scholarship Opportunity Faculties in the Department of EIE and CS are looking for highly motivated full-time Ph.D & M.S. students interested in conducting cutting-edge research
Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea
The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory in South Korea with continuous developments in the relevant engineering researches in the field of Civil Engineering. We have been undergoing for several research projects by
PhD Scholarship in the area of Low Cost Wireless Sensor Networks, Ireland
Applications are invited for a PhD studentship in the areaof wireless sensor networks with the focus on covering a wide area at very low cost. This area of research, led by Dr. Ronan Farrell, will be undertaken in close collaboration with the national StratAG (www.stratag.ie) research consortium on advanced geotechnologies. Wireless
Master, PhD & Postdoctoral in Civil Engineering, Kunsan National University, South Korea
The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory in South Korea with continuous developments in the relevant engineering researches in the field of Civil Engineering. they have been undergoing for several research projects by
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science PhD Studentship, Queen Mary University of London, UK
PhD Studentship in When Machine Learning Meets Big Data in Wireless Communications Recent several decades have witnessed the exponential growth in commercial data services, which lead to step in the so-called big data era. The pervasive increasing data traffic present both the imminent challenges and new opportunities to all aspects of
Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
“La Caixa” Foundation - Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries. “La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa d’Estalvis i Pensions de Barcelona, "la Caixa", devotes to its social and cultural work. Among its priorities are cooperation with developing countries and promotion of
Master & PhD Positions, Mobile Computing Lab, Chosun University, South Korea
The Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hard working and creative candidates with good credentials to join our dynamic international team as Ph.D. or Masters Students within the area of wireless sensor networks or related fields. Expected commencement date: March 2011 Profile of Ideal Candidates For Ph.D. applicants: Good
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, The Academy of Korean Studies, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: 1 February ~ 15 March 2013 Contact: Ms Nayeon Lee, International Student Advisor Tel: +82-31-709-8111(Ext 214), +82-31-708-5310 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org On-campus Dormitory Accommodation (Double Occupancy) Each room is equipped with beds, desks, chairs, bookshelves, dressers, a shoe shelf, a phone, a toilet, a basin, a shower room and a wired internet connection. The
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.