We are accepting application for both the Spring 2019 and Fall 2019 Sessions. Apply now!
KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is 4107. Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted. TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission. However, we strongly encourage students to take the GRE general test. A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student’s application. Official test results should be sent directly from ETS. The KAUST admissions code is 4139. The average GRE quantitative score for admitted students is currently 774 out of 800.
Submit an official complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the official transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application along with the certified English translation. Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted. If offered admission, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Admissions
Building 9, Suite 4328
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal, Jeddah 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
You must have three letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf. Letters of recommendation are important and should be written by professors or advisors under whom you have pursued research or taken courses in your major field of study. Recommendation letters should be submitted through the application directly from the recommender. Recommenders should provide details about how he/she knows your work, as well as comparative statements (e.g., top 1% of class, best in past five years, etc.), and insight into your research ability.
Also please add your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
* Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage.
Contact the Office of Admissions
Engineering Building (Building 9), Suite 4328
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
For more information, please visit: www.kaust.edu.sa.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
IDB-KAUST Joint PhD Scholarships, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia
Scholarships sponsored jointly by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) and the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) to study at KAUST. The IDB-KAUST PhD Scholarship Program was established in 2012 within the scope of the IDB Merit Scholarship Program and the KAUST PhD Program. Under the scholarship program, citizens of
Postdoctoral Position, Computational Bioscience Research, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
The Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC, http://www.kaust.edu.sa/research/centers/computational.html) of the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST, http://www.kaust.edu.sa/) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is seeking highly motivated postdoctoral researchers for different fields of Computational Bioscience, Computational Biology and Bioinformatics. Specialists with biology and medical
PhD Studentships in Advanced Electronic Transport Theory, Ireland & Saudi Arabia
Three PhD research positions are available immediately, at the Center for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices (Trinity College Dublin IRELAND) (www.crann.tcd.ie) and at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (www.kaust.edu.sa). The positions will be respectively in the “Computational Spintronics Group” (www.spincomp.eu) headed by Prof. Stefano Sanvito at
Postdoctoral / Research Position, Desalination Technology, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
The Center of Excellence in Desalination Technology at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is seeking competent individuals to carry out research activities in desalination related fields. Persons who qualify for the following conditions may apply to the address listed below. Post Doctorate Research Position Qualifications: PhD
Master Scholarships in Mechanical Engineering, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
Graduate Scholarships are available in the general areas of solid mechanics and thermal fluid sciences. The current program emphasis in solid mechanics includes: computational and experimental mechanics; controls and applied automation; robotics; and, design and manufacturing. Apply by email to: aalmajid[at]ksu.edu.sa Abdulhakim Almajid Mechanical Engineering Department King Saud University, P.O. Box 800 Riyadh Riyadh 11421, Saudi Arabia
Master Scholarship, Desalination Technology, King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia
The Center of Excellence in Desalination Technology at King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is offering a Master degree scholarship in Desalination Technology for outstanding college graduates from South East Asia countries. Applicant should hold a Bachelor Degree ( B. SC.) in Mechanical or chemical Engineering
Postdoctoral Positions in Non Destructive Testing, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
The Department of Nuclear Engineering, College of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University has openings for postdoctoral positions in Non Destructive Testing with level III in Radiography or Ultrasonic. Position tasks include teaching, research and services. Fresh graduates holding PhD degree in Physics or Engineering (NDT specialization
Postgraduate Scholarships, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
Dear applicant for graduate studies scholarship at King Abdulaziz University(KAU) for international students from outside the Kingdom (Male Only). We would like to inform you that the registration for the academic year available from 10-1-2017 to 28/02/2017. Admission Requirements The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For PhD, and (30) years for
Postdoctoral Research Position in Mathematics, University of Oxford, UK
We invite applications for a postdoctoral research position, funded by the John Fell Fund (Oxford University Press) and the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) Global Research Partnership (GRP), to work with Dr Dominic Vella at the Oxford Centre for Collaborative Applied Mathematics (OCCAM) in the Mathematical Institute
King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
The King Saud Foundation Prize is available for students who are proposing to register full-time for a research degree at SOAS in the academic session 2011/12 in any area relating to sustainable development with reference to Saudi Arabia. There are two scholarships valued at £4,500 per year for a maximum
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.