We offer attractive partial scholarships to outstanding international candidates of exceptional ability and sterling track record.
Who is eligible?
This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU. Singaporeans and Singapore Permananent Residents are not eligible to apply.
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- For applicants whose university degree was not imparted in English, a minimum score of 600 for paper-based, 250 for computer-based and above 100 for internet-based in TOEFL or a minimum band score of 6.5 in IELTS is required.
- Proven leadership potential
- Strong academic capability
- Character and personal qualities
- One should not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or bursary concurrently during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year (from start to end of programme) only.
Each scholarship shall cover partial tuition fee of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme.
Online application to the programme is available at www.nfp.ntu.edu.sg. Applicants who have been offered a place in the programme may then apply for the scholarship.
Candidates applying to the programme commencing in July 2015, and who intends to apply for the scholarship should submit their online application by 28 February 2015.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Business School, NTU Singapore
A limited number of scholarships are available for admitted students, to finance their MBA studies. You will need to be eligible to such scholarships, so check your eligibility first before you apply to the scholarships and apply within the deadlines stipulated. Scholarship results are announced at certain periods – typically
NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Who is eligible? You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to the Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, NTU. Eligibility criteria Selection is based mainly on merit, and to a certain extent financial consideration You should not be on paid employment or accept
PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
There are several PhD scholarships available for Jan 2010 intake at the Singapore Membrane Technology Center (SMTC), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. If you are interested in membrane technology for water and environments, and would like to apply for PhD study at SMTC, please contact A/Prof. Wang Rong (rwang[ at ]ntu.edu.sg)
Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
The Ministry of Education has recently launched a prestigious Singapore-MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship. These 4-year SMA Graduate Fellowships are available for highly talented doctoral graduate education and research for students from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and National University of Singapore (NUS) who wish to conduct
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
The Nanyang President's Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU. Who is eligible? There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but
Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Graduate student positions and postdoctoral research positions are available in the area of medical engineering at the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. Students with research interests at the interface of electrical engineering and biology are especially encouraged to apply. Topics include: modeling of epileptic seizures (from
PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Successful candidates will be affiliated to the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (SPMS) researching into Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations. Requirements Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in meteorology, atmospheric science physics or mathematics from universities of good international standing. Must possess good programming skill in Fortran and have experience
ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This scholarship is open to nationals of member countries of ASEAN* (except Singapore) to pursue a designated full-time Masters degree by coursework and dissertation. * ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Eligibility criteria Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
APEC Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This scholarship is open to nationals of the following APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia,
Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
Dr. Qihua Xiong won 2nd batch Singapore National Research Foundation Research Fellowship (NRF-RF) and recently joined Nanyang Technological University as a Nanyang Assistant Professor. With a strong support from both NRF and NTU, Dr. Xiong is expecting to establish a vibrant group dedicated into the research in nanoscience and nanotechnology. Dr.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.