The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU.
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Coverage and award terms
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,200*
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation
* With effect from 1 August 2015, students will receive the following monthly stipend
- Singapore Citizens – $3,500
- Singapore Permanent Residents – $3,200
- International students – $3,000
The application for Academic Year 2019-2020 (August 2019 and January 2020) will open from 01 October to 30 November 2018. Please apply at this link.
For applicants to NIE, please be informed that applications will be opened from 01 October to 30 November 2018. You may apply directly via NIE’s website at https://isaac.nie.edu.sg/Account/ApplicantLogOn
If you have enquiries about the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship, please email to Admissions Research (Admission_Research@ntu.edu.sg).
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Business School, NTU Singapore
A limited number of scholarships are available for admitted students, to finance their MBA studies. You will need to be eligible to such scholarships, so check your eligibility first before you apply to the scholarships and apply within the deadlines stipulated. Scholarship results are announced at certain periods – typically
NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Who is eligible? You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to the Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, NTU. Eligibility criteria Selection is based mainly on merit, and to a certain extent financial consideration You should not be on paid employment or accept
PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
There are several PhD scholarships available for Jan 2010 intake at the Singapore Membrane Technology Center (SMTC), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. If you are interested in membrane technology for water and environments, and would like to apply for PhD study at SMTC, please contact A/Prof. Wang Rong (rwang[ at ]ntu.edu.sg)
Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
The Ministry of Education has recently launched a prestigious Singapore-MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship. These 4-year SMA Graduate Fellowships are available for highly talented doctoral graduate education and research for students from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and National University of Singapore (NUS) who wish to conduct
Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Graduate student positions and postdoctoral research positions are available in the area of medical engineering at the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. Students with research interests at the interface of electrical engineering and biology are especially encouraged to apply. Topics include: modeling of epileptic seizures (from
Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
We offer attractive partial scholarships to outstanding international candidates of exceptional ability and sterling track record. Who is eligible? This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU. Singaporeans and Singapore Permananent Residents are not eligible to apply. Eligibility criteria A good bachelor's degree At least
PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Successful candidates will be affiliated to the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (SPMS) researching into Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations. Requirements Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in meteorology, atmospheric science physics or mathematics from universities of good international standing. Must possess good programming skill in Fortran and have experience
ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This scholarship is open to nationals of member countries of ASEAN* (except Singapore) to pursue a designated full-time Masters degree by coursework and dissertation. ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Eligibility criteria Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are
APEC Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This scholarship is open to nationals of the following APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia,
PhD Scholarships, Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy (or Femtosecond laser spectroscopy) is a powerful technique for obtaining information on the carrier and quasi-particle dynamics in material systems on ultrashort time scales. This is an emerging field that is full of challenges and new opportunities. Detailed knowledge of such ultrafast dynamics
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.