In 2019-2020 Maastricht University offers one Orange Tulip Indonesia Scholarship.
One scholarship for the Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
Maastricht University offers one OTS scholarship for master programmes at the Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience at the amount of 100% of the tuition fee.
The Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience (FPN) is a dynamic community consisting of 1500 students and 255 scientists, tutors/lecturers, technicians and other support staff. Together they ensure an inspiring environment that is engaged in education and research of a constantly high level.
European and international while maintaining ties to the region
Maastricht University (UM) stands out for its innovative approach to learning and international outlook. With almost 16,000 students and 4,000 staff, UM offers a wide choice of academic programmes, all of which are designed to bring out the best in its students. UM can easily call itself the most international university in the Netherlands; almost 52% of our students and more than 30% of our teaching staff come from abroad. Most of our programmes are taught in English and European and international themes are deeply rooted in research and education. That creates an international atmosphere that’s attractive to Dutch as well as international students and employees.
Maastricht University has used Problem-Based Learning (PBL) ever since it was founded and has been an expert in this field for over 35 years. PBL is more than just acquiring knowledge; it’s about exchanging knowledge in a challenging and effective way. Maastricht University makes the difference. With unique Europe-focused and international-oriented programmes. After all, UM is “Leading in Learning”.
Researchers at UM work in multidisciplinary teams and in close cooperation with international institutes, business and industry. Our high-quality researchers have attracted international attention by taking the lead in several large European research projects. However, we’re not stopping there. Maastricht University’s research portfolio continues to attract national and international top researchers. But we also believe in young talent. That’s why UM integrates research into every level of our education.
(Hanya program studi yang tertera dapat didanai oleh OTS)
- All master programmes at the Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
(untuk program studi yang ditawarkan)
- 1 mahasiswa
(jumlah dalam mata uang EURO untuk masing-masing penerima beasiswa)
- EUR 13,000
(bentuk pemberian beasiswa)
- Potongan biaya studi 100%
(lamanya pemberian beasiswa)
- Sepanjang program studi
Deadline pengajuan beasiswa ke pihak Nuffic Neso Indonesia
- 1 April 2019 (paling lambat 23:59 WIB)
Persyaratan untuk mendaftar ke program studi
(kriteria/dokumen minimal yang perlu dikirimkan ke pihak universitas)
- Academic Requirement: Bachelor’s degree
- English Level: depends on study program
- GPA: At least 75%
- Working Experience: No (not required)
The requirements are equal to the admission requirements of the study programme the student is applying for. This may differ per programme. However, a GPA of at least 75% is an overall requirement.
Persyaratan untuk mengajukan beasiswa OTS
(dokumen yang perlukan dikirimkan ke Nuffic Neso Indonesia)
- Formulir Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Bukti Bukti telah memulai pendaftaran / telah diterima di universitas (program studi yang tertera di laman ini)
- CV (dalam Bahasa Inggris)
- 2 surat rekomendasi
Kontak Perguruan Tinggi
+31 433 885 279
For more information, please visit: www.nesoindonesia.or.id.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands
As the most international, and second oldest, Business School in the Netherlands, MSM is situated in the heart of Europe, Maastricht, has over 65 years of specializing in management knowledge. The Master in Business Administration (MBA) of Maastricht School of Management is an experience in the essence of organizational leadership and
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Zuyd is a university of applied sciences (with over 40 bachelor’s and 12 master’s degree programmes), offering highly rated education and applied research with a strong orientation to professional practice. Our university is located in the southeast of the Netherlands and is one of the larger
Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds, Radboud University, Netherlands
The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds is a supplementary scholarship on top of the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) or the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) for excellent students applying for the following programmes: Research Master's in Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies Research Master's in Linguistics and Communication Sciences Master's in
University College Maastricht (UCM) Scholarships, Maastricht University, Netherlands
UCM offers scholarships during the September intake only. UCM Scholarships are awarded to five applicants who are invited to attend University College Maastricht. Applicants who are eligible for the UCM scholarship are highly qualified, low-income students coming from a non-EU/EEA country who do not hold an EU/EEA passport. Scholarship applicants must
Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS), University of Twente, Netherlands
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) offers talented students from Indonesia the opportunity to obtain a Master degree at the University of Twente. The scholarship programme is highly selective, offering one scholarship for the academic year 2019/2020. Scholarship Value € 25,000 Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs.
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) Amandus Lundqvist Scholarship Program Named in honor of the former TU/e President, the Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP) awards scholarship to excellent students who have been admitted to a TU/e Master's program. The scholarships are awarded to students who, in comparison with other applicants, have achieved
Orange Tulip Scholarships, NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
NHTV is an international higher education institution with about 7,500 students from over 50 countries. It is situated in the south of the Netherlands, in the city of Breda, only 100 km from both Amsterdam and Brussels. Breda is a historical city with some 180,000 inhabitants. Appr. 20,000 young people
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
The VU Fellowship programme sponsors the Orange Tulip Scholarships programme. It is now possible for excellence students from Brazil, China, Indonesia, South-Korea, India, Indonesia, Mexico and Russia to apply for this highly selective VUFP/OTS scholarship. Students will need to apply for a VUFP scholarship as well. Please read the requirements
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Master International Communication Modern economic and social developments such as globalisation, digitalisation and sustainability have their repercussions on the communication branch. The communication professions is more strategic, fast-paced, versatile, more crucial and more international than ever. With the Master International Communication (MIC), we aim to educate a new generation of communication professionals,
Orange Tulip Scholarships, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Our university is an educational united nations of 150 nationalities, where everyone speaks English. You will be taught by both local and international lecturers who have an easy way of interacting with students. The social contact among the students also makes for an enriching study period. The Hague is the perfect
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.