Radboud University: a leading academic community
The personal style of teaching gives students the opportunity to work closely with leading researchers and excellent teachers in interactive, small seminars. Professors and other teaching staff are easily approachable to discuss your subjects.
Many consider the Radboud campus – with its modern buildings located on the former country estate of Heyendael – the most forested and beautiful in the Netherlands.
One of the Best Traditional Universities in the Netherlands
Radboud University is in the top one percent of universities in the world. An annual survey among all university students in the Netherlands showed that between 2010 and 2017, Radboud students were
the most satisfied with their university, based on aspects such as the quality of education, the guidance provided by teachers, and study facilities. In 2010, the Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to a professor and PhD student connected to Radboud University.
Radboud University enrols just over 20,000 students in more than 100 study programmes. The University is constantly strengthening the international character of its programmes. The diverse backgrounds of those who study and teach at the University help our common objective: to achieve the highest possible quality in education and research.
122 – Times Higher Education World University (2017),
115 – ARWU/Shanghai Ranking (2018).
Accommodation and Orientation
If you apply for admission to a Master’s degree programme and the OTS scholarship before 1 March 2019, Radboud University will assist you in finding housing in Nijmegen. And just before the programmes start, you can expect to receive a warm welcome during the orientation week, organized specifically to get to know the University, fellow students, and the city.
Nijmegen, a student-friendly city
Nijmegen is a lively university city in the heart of Western Europe and European Green Capital 2018, just 1,5 hour away from the Dutch capital Amsterdam and a few hours from Paris, London and Berlin. The city is surrounded by a beautiful varied countryside, with forest, polders and riverside beaches. It is a friendly and safe place to live and study.
(Hanya program studi yang tertera dapat didanai oleh OTS)
- Terbuka untuk semua program studi Master berbahasa Inggris, kecuali: program Master Erasmus Mundus, joint degree/double degree Master programmes, dan Master in theology
(untuk program studi yang ditawarkan)
- Max. 5 mahasiswa
(jumlah dalam mata uang EURO untuk masing-masing penerima beasiswa)
- Potongan biaya studi antara € 10,130 – € 11,305. Setelah potongan beasiswa, mahasiswa hanya perlu membayarkan biaya studi € 2,078
- Biaya visa dan biaya asuransi ditanggung universitas, actual cost.
(bentuk pemberian beasiswa)
- Pengurangan biaya studi
- Biaya visa dan asuransi
(lamanya pemberian beasiswa)
- Selama masa studi
Deadline pengajuan beasiswa ke pihak Nuffic Neso Indonesia
- 1 Maret 2019 (paling lambat 23:59 WIB)
Persyaratan untuk mendaftar ke program studi
(kriteria/dokumen minimal yang perlu dikirimkan ke pihak universitas)
Academic Requirement: Bachelor’s degree
- TOEFL iBT min. score 90
- IELTS min. score 6,5
- Cambridge Advanced Exam / Cambridge Proficiency Exam, Minimum score: C
*The English language tests and the minimum test scores needed for each Master’s programme may differ. Therefore, always check the language admission requirements of your specific Master’s programme.
**Applicants must take care to provide proof of English proficiency through adequate test results before 1 June 2019.
Working experience: No, working experience is not a requirement
Deadline: Radboud University’s application deadline for all Orange Tulip Scholarship programmes is 1 March 2019. Furthermore, applicants must have completed their request for admission via our online OSIRIS application system before 1 March 2019.
- In order to receive the scholarship, you need to be admitted to a Master’s programme at Radboud University (and at the time of your scholarship application you need to have at least applied).
- Please note that you need a non-Dutch Bachelor’s degree from a research university to be eligible to the Master’s programme.
- Studying at Radboud University requires a high level of language proficiency. You must have provided proof of English proficiency through adequate test results before 1 June 2019.
- Students holding a nationality that makes them eligible for the lower European tuition fees are excluded from receiving an Orange Tulip Scholarship. More information about tuition fee can be found at: www.ru.nl/masters/tuition
- The OTS is only available for Master’s programmes with a starting date in September.
Persyaratan untuk mengajukan beasiswa OTS
(dokumen yang perlukan dikirimkan ke Nuffic Neso Indonesia)
- Formulir Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Bukti Bukti telah memulai pendaftaran / telah diterima di universitas (program studi yang tertera di laman ini)
- CV dalam Bahasa Inggris
- 2 surat rekomendasi
Kontak Perguruan Tinggi
For more information, please visit: www.nesoindonesia.or.id.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds, Radboud University, Netherlands
The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds is a supplementary scholarship on top of the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) or the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) for excellent students applying for the following programmes: Research Master's in Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies Research Master's in Linguistics and Communication Sciences Master's in
Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund, Netherlands
The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund is a scholarship for excellent students applying for the Master’s programmes in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease. The scholarship is highly selective. The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to
Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master's degree programme at Radboud University Nijmegen. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) Amandus Lundqvist Scholarship Program Named in honor of the former TU/e President, the Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP) awards scholarship to excellent students who have been admitted to a TU/e Master's program. The scholarships are awarded to students who, in comparison with other applicants, have achieved
Orange Tulip Scholarships, NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
NHTV is an international higher education institution with about 7,500 students from over 50 countries. It is situated in the south of the Netherlands, in the city of Breda, only 100 km from both Amsterdam and Brussels. Breda is a historical city with some 180,000 inhabitants. Appr. 20,000 young people
Orange Tulip Scholarships, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Our university is an educational united nations of 150 nationalities, where everyone speaks English. You will be taught by both local and international lecturers who have an easy way of interacting with students. The social contact among the students also makes for an enriching study period. The Hague is the perfect
Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS), University of Twente, Netherlands
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) offers talented students from Indonesia the opportunity to obtain a Master degree at the University of Twente. The scholarship programme is highly selective, offering one scholarship for the academic year 2019/2020. Scholarship Value € 25,000 Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs.
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Zuyd is a university of applied sciences (with over 40 bachelor’s and 12 master’s degree programmes), offering highly rated education and applied research with a strong orientation to professional practice. Our university is located in the southeast of the Netherlands and is one of the larger
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Master International Communication Modern economic and social developments such as globalisation, digitalisation and sustainability have their repercussions on the communication branch. The communication professions is more strategic, fast-paced, versatile, more crucial and more international than ever. With the Master International Communication (MIC), we aim to educate a new generation of communication professionals,
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands
As the most international, and second oldest, Business School in the Netherlands, MSM is situated in the heart of Europe, Maastricht, has over 65 years of specializing in management knowledge. The Master in Business Administration (MBA) of Maastricht School of Management is an experience in the essence of organizational leadership and
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.