Our university is an educational united nations of 150 nationalities, where everyone speaks English. You will be taught by both local and international lecturers who have an easy way of interacting with students. The social contact among the students also makes for an enriching study period.
The Hague is the perfect home for our university, it is an international city that deserves its title – The International City of Peace & Justice. The vibrant seaside resort of Scheveningen, historic city centre and international diplomatic community all add to its international atmosphere.
Are you a Global citizen?
We are seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world. If this sounds like you then check if you are eligible below and apply, all you need to do is complete the application form and write an essay of 950 to 1100 words that would convince us to award you the scholarship.
You are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
- You come from outside the EU (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
- You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any of the programmes The Hague University of Applied offers
- You are a first year student joining one of our bachelor programmes
- You would have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
- You have never applied for this scholarship scheme before
- You have been provisionally accepted also-called ‘offer of student position’ as a student on or before 31 March 2017
You also have to write an essay. When writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
(Hanya program studi yang tertera dapat didanai oleh OTS)
(untuk program studi yang ditawarkan)
- 1 mahasiswa
(jumlah dalam mata uang EURO untuk masing-masing penerima beasiswa)
- € 5,000
(bentuk pemberian beasiswa)
- Pengurangan biaya studi
(lamanya pemberian beasiswa)
- Satu pertama studi
- 1 April 2019 (paling lambat 23:59 WIB)
Persyaratan untuk mendaftar ke program studi
(kriteria/dokumen minimal yang perlu dikirimkan ke pihak universitas)
Academic Requirement: High School Diploma
English Level: TOEFL iBT min. score 80 or IELTS min. score 6.0
Program beasiswa ini merupakan bagian dari Holland Scholarship.
Persyaratan untuk mengajukan beasiswa OTS
(dokumen yang perlukan dikirimkan ke Nuffic Neso Indonesia)
- Formulir Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Bukti Bukti telah memulai pendaftaran / telah diterima di universitas (program studi yang tertera di laman ini)
Kontak Perguruan Tinggi
For more information, please visit: www.nesoindonesia.or.id.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds, Radboud University, Netherlands
The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds is a supplementary scholarship on top of the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) or the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) for excellent students applying for the following programmes: Research Master's in Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies Research Master's in Linguistics and Communication Sciences Master's in
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Zuyd is a university of applied sciences (with over 40 bachelor’s and 12 master’s degree programmes), offering highly rated education and applied research with a strong orientation to professional practice. Our university is located in the southeast of the Netherlands and is one of the larger
Orange Tulip Scholarships, NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
NHTV is an international higher education institution with about 7,500 students from over 50 countries. It is situated in the south of the Netherlands, in the city of Breda, only 100 km from both Amsterdam and Brussels. Breda is a historical city with some 180,000 inhabitants. Appr. 20,000 young people
Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS), University of Twente, Netherlands
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) offers talented students from Indonesia the opportunity to obtain a Master degree at the University of Twente. The scholarship programme is highly selective, offering one scholarship for the academic year 2019/2020. Scholarship Value € 25,000 Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs.
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is a public university with a history of over 100 years, is located in the East of the Netherlands on three campuses, Deventer, Enschede and Apeldoorn. International programmes are taught in English. A Dutch Bachelor or Master degree is recognised throughout the world. Saxion University offers a
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Breda University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Breda University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences with about 7,000 students from over 100 countries. It is situated in the south of the Netherlands, in the city of Breda, only 100 km from both Amsterdam and Brussels. Breda is a historical city with some 180,000 inhabitants.
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
The Institute of Social Studies in The Hague of Erasmus University is an international postgraduate school and one of the oldest and largest centres for the comparative study of social, political and economic development. ISS offers a four-year PhD programme leading to the internationally recognised degree of Doctor of Philosophy
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Master International Communication Modern economic and social developments such as globalisation, digitalisation and sustainability have their repercussions on the communication branch. The communication professions is more strategic, fast-paced, versatile, more crucial and more international than ever. With the Master International Communication (MIC), we aim to educate a new generation of communication professionals,
Orange Tulip Scholarships, HAN University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Located in the historic eastern Dutch cities of Arnhem and Nijmegen, the campuses of HAN University of Applied Sciences offer outstanding professional courses to over 33,000 students. HAN has modern buildings, state-of-the art multimedia centers, world-class laboratories and wireless internet access in both campuses. The courses combine a solid theoretical basis
Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
We offer a total of 54 scholarships to students who would like to start their bachelor programme during the academic year 2013-2014. At €5,000 each, the scholarships cover almost two-thirds of the total first year university’s tuition fee and will only be awarded once. You are eligible to apply for one
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.