The University of Amsterdam (UvA) is an internationally oriented research university with approximately 32,000 students, and 5,000 staff.
At the UvA Economics & Business we challenge you to consider other perspectives and to see the bigger picture. We value critical thinking and analysis, and respect for individual opinions – we call it an ‘independent mind’.
Having a degree from the UvA is an excellent stepping stone for your career. All our programmes are aligned with meeting the demands of today’s professional careers.
For excellent students we offer Scholarships. We also offer several services before, during and after your studies, such as housing, practical support, study facilities, study advisers, career centers and alumni chapters. Students that have graduated are allowed to stay in the Netherlands for a period to look for a job.
Living in Amsterdam is something special, with its multicultural atmosphere and small city feel. The capital of the Netherlands has 800.000 inhabitants with some 180 nationalities. Since the distances within the city are short, you will get around easily by either public transport or by bike.
Study Economics, Finance or Business in Amsterdam, the birthplace of the international stock exchange.
Beasiswa untuk program Master di University of Amsterdam, Economics & Business
(Hanya program studi yang tertera dapat didanai oleh OTS)
- Program Master 1 tahun :
Accountancy & Control
Actuarial Science & Mathematical Finance
- MSc Business in Society (2 tahun)
(untuk program studi yang ditawarkan)
- 1 mahasiswa
(jumlah dalam mata uang EURO untuk masing-masing penerima beasiswa)
- 100% biaya studi dan € 3,500 (tunjangan awal diberikan satu kali)
(bentuk pemberian beasiswa)
- Potongan biaya studi
- dan tunjangan biaya hidup diberikan satu kali
(lamanya pemberian beasiswa)
- Sepanjang program studi
Deadline pengajuan beasiswa ke pihak Nuffic Neso Indonesia
- 15 Januari 2019 (paling lambat 23:59 WIB)
Persyaratan untuk mendaftar ke program studi
(kriteria/dokumen minimal yang perlu dikirimkan ke pihak universitas)
Academic Requirement: Bachelor’s degree
English Level: TOEFL iBT min. score 94 or IELTS min. score 6.0
GMAT or GRE: see programme website
Working experience: No (not a requirement)
Relevant BSc degree from research university, more info on www.uva.nl/eb
OTS is part of Amsterdam Merit Scholarship and Holland Scholarship
Persyaratan untuk mengajukan beasiswa OTS
(dokumen yang perlukan dikirimkan ke Nuffic Neso Indonesia)
- Formulir Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Bukti Bukti telah memulai pendaftaran / telah diterima di universitas (program studi yang tertera di laman ini)
Kontak Perguruan Tinggi
For more information, please visit: www.nesoindonesia.or.id.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds, Radboud University, Netherlands
The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds is a supplementary scholarship on top of the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) or the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) for excellent students applying for the following programmes: Research Master's in Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies Research Master's in Linguistics and Communication Sciences Master's in
Orange Tulip Scholarships, NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
NHTV is an international higher education institution with about 7,500 students from over 50 countries. It is situated in the south of the Netherlands, in the city of Breda, only 100 km from both Amsterdam and Brussels. Breda is a historical city with some 180,000 inhabitants. Appr. 20,000 young people
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
The VU Fellowship programme sponsors the Orange Tulip Scholarships programme. It is now possible for excellence students from Brazil, China, Indonesia, South-Korea, India, Indonesia, Mexico and Russia to apply for this highly selective VUFP/OTS scholarship. Students will need to apply for a VUFP scholarship as well. Please read the requirements
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Zuyd is a university of applied sciences (with over 40 bachelor’s and 12 master’s degree programmes), offering highly rated education and applied research with a strong orientation to professional practice. Our university is located in the southeast of the Netherlands and is one of the larger
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is a public university with a history of over 100 years, is located in the East of the Netherlands on three campuses, Deventer, Enschede and Apeldoorn. International programmes are taught in English. A Dutch Bachelor or Master degree is recognised throughout the world. Saxion University offers a
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) Amandus Lundqvist Scholarship Program Named in honor of the former TU/e President, the Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP) awards scholarship to excellent students who have been admitted to a TU/e Master's program. The scholarships are awarded to students who, in comparison with other applicants, have achieved
Orange Tulip Scholarships, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Our university is an educational united nations of 150 nationalities, where everyone speaks English. You will be taught by both local and international lecturers who have an easy way of interacting with students. The social contact among the students also makes for an enriching study period. The Hague is the perfect
VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
VUFP procedure - Bachelor’s degree International Business Administration The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers talented prospective students the unique opportunity to pursue a Bachelor’s degree International Business Administration (IBA) at VU University. VU University has committed to providing approximately 1 million euro towards attracting highly motivated, excellent students. Deadline to apply for
Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS), University of Twente, Netherlands
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) offers talented students from Indonesia the opportunity to obtain a Master degree at the University of Twente. The scholarship programme is highly selective, offering one scholarship for the academic year 2019/2020. Scholarship Value € 25,000 Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs.
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Master International Communication Modern economic and social developments such as globalisation, digitalisation and sustainability have their repercussions on the communication branch. The communication professions is more strategic, fast-paced, versatile, more crucial and more international than ever. With the Master International Communication (MIC), we aim to educate a new generation of communication professionals,
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.