There are up to two awards available each year known as the ANU PBSA Partnership – Spotless Scholarship to support ANU students undertaking a research project in Sustainability, Facilities Management, Asset Management or a related field.
Funding for this award has been provided by Spotless under the PBSA ANU Partnership. Spotless is an Australian listed company that provides Integrated Facilities Management Services. In December 2016 Spotless entered into a 30 year partnership with HRL Morrison and Co and the ANU to manage on campus Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA).
Field of study
Sustainability, Facilities Management, Asset Management or a related field.
The award is available each year to a prospective or continuing ANU student who is:
- a domestic or an international student;
- enrolling in an Honours year;
- undertaking an honours project that aligns with Spotless’ interests of sustainability, facilities management, asset management or a closely related field.
Selection is made on the basis of academic merit and the relevance of the proposal to contribute to the relevant fields of study (i.e. Sustainability, Facilities Management, Asset Management or related fields). The successful proposal will provide a relevant contribution to improve the efficiency or performance of the built environment at the ANU.
The scholarship will be valued at $15,000 – $20,000 per annum depending upon the number of recipients. Up to two scholarships will be awarded annually.
How to apply
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants are required to submit a statement of no more than 1000 words outlining:
- Area of Study
- Planned outputs
- Potential benefits to be derived (ie. savings, improved process, understanding etc…)
- Potential commercialisation (if any)
- Practical assistance or access to buildings required (if any)
- Timing of reporting
In addition, the application should contain your name, ANU ID number, and contact details (email address, postal address and phone number).
Statements should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.
1 October 2018 – 29 January 2019
Conditions of award (PDF, 369.1 KB)
Use contact details to request an alternative file format or conditions of award for past years not listed.
For more information, please visit: www.anu.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Astronomy & Astrophysics Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics Supplementary Scholarship These scholarships are offered by the ANU College of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. Field of study Astronomy and Astrophysics ANU location of study Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics Value A$5,000.00 (current rate) per annum tax free, in fortnightly payments Duration Three years full-time, with a possible six month extension Eligible programs PhD Eligibility Bachelors
Australia Awards Indonesia
The Australia Awards are prestigious international scholarships and fellowships funded by the Australian Government. They offer the next generation of global leaders an opportunity to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia and for high-achieving Australians to do the same overseas. Applications for Australia Awards postgraduate scholarships for 2017 intake
ANU University Research Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
The University funds a number of scholarships for Doctor of Philosophy or Professional Doctorate by research. Field of study All Value A$23,728 (2012 rate) per annum tax free, in fortnightly payments Other benefits A scholar who is resident elsewhere in Australia or who is permanently residing outside Australia at the time of application, is eligible to
Oslo Peace Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
The Graduate Studies in International Affairs (GSIA) program in the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific, in partnership with the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO) and Bjørknes College, offers one scholarship each year for full-time study in the Master of International Affairs specialising in Peace and Conflict Studies
Research School of Economics Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may award up to two scholarships known as the Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to eligible students who are admitted to pursue a full-time program of study in the Master of Economics or have completed at least 24 units of study in
ANU Tuition Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
Field of study All Purpose A number of ANU Tuition Scholarships are funded and awarded by individual Colleges and determined as part of the application process. This scholarship covers international student tuition fees. Value This is a Tuition Fee Scholarship Other benefits N/A Duration Three years full-time, with two possible six month extensions. Take up by 31 March (normally). It is
French Embassy Cotutelle Travel Grant, France – Australia
FRENCH EMBASSY COTUTELLE TRAVEL GRANT 2011 Since 2003, the French Embassy in Australia, on behalf of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has been associated with the Australian Academy of Science (AAS) to jointly operate the French-Australian Cotutelle Call for proposals. Its objective is to support the development of the double doctoral
Hedley Bull Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
The Graduate Studies in International Affairs program offers up to four Hedley Bull Scholarships each year for full-time study in the Master of International Relations (Advanced). Field of study: International Relations Eligibility To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the admission requirements of the Master of International Relations (Advanced). (MIR Adv).To
Doctoral Scholarships in European Studies, Australian National University
The Australian National University’s Centre for European Studies invites applications for two PhD Scholarships for 2012 commencement. The Australian National University has a distinct national mission that differentiates it from other higher education institutions in the country. It also has unique concentrations of research excellence, which have given it a reputation
ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, Australia
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science. Field of study Engineering and Computer Science Application periods: 1 March – 15 May 2017 Eligibility The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who: Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.