The University of Strathclyde is delighted to offer international applicants the opportunity to receive a partial scholarship towards the tuition fees for the Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) for our Primary and Secondary programmes.
To qualify for this award, applicants must hold an offer to study and be eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee on the PGDE (Primary or Secondary) programme. The scholarship will be deducted from the tuition fee.
Applicants with a Second Class Upper (2:1) or Second Class Lower (2:2) or equivalent will be eligible for an award of £2,000.
Applicants with a First Class Honours (1st) or equivalent will be eligible for the Dean’s International Excellence Award of £3,000 towards tuition fees.
- Number of scholarships: Unlimited
- Value: £2,000
- Opens: 1 October 2017
- Deadline: 1 August 2018
- Help with: Tuition fees
- Duration: One year
Applicants with a previous qualification equivalent to a first class honours undergradaute degree (1st) will be eligible for the Dean’s International Excellence Award to the value of £3,000 towards tuition fees.
For more information contact:
telephone: +44 (0)141 444 8600
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
SBS THE Business School of the Year Masters Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK
During November 2016 Strathclyde Business School (SBS) was awarded Times Higher Education Business School award. To celebrate this achivement, SBS is delighted to open a series of additional scholarships for 2017 intakes to all full-time MSc applicants. Number of scholarships: 7 Value: up to £10,000 Opens: 21 December 2016 Deadline:
MBA Dean’s Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK
Strathclyde Business School is delighted to be offering MBA Dean's Scholarships up to the value of £8000 Eligibility We have a number of Dean's Scholarships of varying amounts up to £8000. Applications are invited from exceptional candidates who are prepared to act as ambassadors for the Strathclyde FT MBA. Who can demonstrate
MSc International Human Resource Management, University of Strathclyde, UK
2 scholarships of £5,000 (International applicants only) Candidates must be self-funded (ie. not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarships, employer sponsorship, etc) and already hold an offer of a place on the MSc International Human Resource Management programme in September 2015. Candidates interested in applying should provide a
Colin Grant Global Excellence Awards, University of Strathclyde, UK
The Department of Chemical and Process Engineering at the University of Strathclyde offers students the opportunity to study for a PhD with competitive support, and welcomes all applicants both home/EU and international. By introducing Colin Grant Global Excellence Awards, the Department of Chemical and Process Engineering aims to support its PhD
Faculty of Science Undergraduate Elite Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK
To recognise academic achievement and to attract the best science students from across the globe, the Faculty of Science at Strathclyde is offering a range of scholarships for international students in 2017/18. £2000 scholarships towards course tuition fees are available in each year of study of a full-time undergraduate programme. Eligible
Faculty of Science International Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK
The Faculty of Science is delighted to announce the introduction of their Times Higher Education UK University of the Year International Scholarships. To celebrate the Times Higher Education UK University of the Year 2012 Award to the University of Strathclyde, the Faculty of Science is delighted to announce the introduction of
MSc International Master Project Management Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK
MIP and Strathclyde Business School are delighted to offer up to 6 partial, merit-based tuition Scholarships. The closing date for consideration of the scholarships is 1 June 2018. The awards are €6,000 for non-EU candidates €4,000 for EU candidates. Candidates must be self-funded (ie: not in receipt of any funding from any
Strathclyde Prestige Award for Excellence in Media & Communication, UK
To recognise academic excellence, the Strathclyde Prestige Award for Excellence in Media & Communication offers international students a merit-based scholarship of £5,000 for entry onto the full time MLitt in Media & Communication. Eligibility To apply for this scholarship, students must; Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by
Strathclyde Research Studentship, University of Strathclyde, UK
Under the Strathclyde Research Studentship scheme the University awards around 70 PhD studentships annually for students commencing their postgraduate studies across all 4 Faculties; Business, Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences and Science. The funds are split between Student Excellence Awards (see below), Research Excellence Awards and John Anderson Research Awards.
MSc Business and Management International Leader of the Future Scholarship, University of Strathclyde, UK
The Department of Strategy & Organisation are delighted to offer 2 'International Leader of the Future' scholarships for their MSc Business and Management programme. Number of scholarships: 2 Value: £8000 Deadline: 31 May 2017 Help with: Tuition fees Duration: One year Eligibility Candidates interested in applying for these prestigious scholarships are required
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.