The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund is a scholarship for excellent students applying for the Master’s programmes in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease. The scholarship is highly selective.
The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete one of our master’s programme, and possibly enroll in the PhD programme afterwards.
Therefore, each academic year about 9 full scholarships (or more partial) are offered to our most excellent international (non-EEA) applicants for the Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease Master’s programmes . Eligibility for a study fund scholarship depends on the interview results, the results from your previous education, and (if applicable) your work experience. Scholarship candidates usually rank among the best 5% of their class.
The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund is always combined with the Radboud Scholarship Programme. Together the two scholarships cover all tuition fees and living expenses.
For 2018/2019 the Studyfund scholarship amounts to €12,620. The grant comprises of € 2,060 tuition fees (which will be paid directly to Radboud University) and € 10,560 living expenses (which will be paid to the student). For 2019/2020, these amounts will be adjusted to reflect changes in tuition fees and the requirements set by the Dutch Immigration Office. Please note no extra costs such as flight and travel are covered.
How to apply
For non-EEA students who wish to apply for the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund, application for the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is mandatory. To apply for the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund and RSP, simply tick the boxes in your Osiris application form when applying for the programme.
As this scholarship is highly selective and competitve, it is recommended that students also apply for other scholarships as back up, such as the Holland Scholarship, the Orange Tulip Scholarship, the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), or local government grants (please visit our scholarship website for more information on other scholarships).
For more information, please visit: www.ru.nl.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master's degree programme at Radboud University Nijmegen. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study
Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (MMD) Scholarships, Radboud University, The Netherlands
MSc MMD scholarships In the 2006 - 2008 period, 9 talented students from outside the EER received financial support from our MMD Study Fund. For the 2009 curriculum year, 6 talented non-EER students have been selected that receive full scholarships covering all study and living costs. These students come from Turkey,
Master in Theology Scholarships, Radboud University, Netherlands
The Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies offers generous scholarships to excellent students interested in pursuing a MA in Theology. The scholarship includes full tuition and a €8,500 stipend* (enough to cover basic living expenses [housing, transport, food, books and health insurance]**). The scholarship is renewable for two more
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Radboud University, Netherlands
Radboud University: a leading academic community Renowned for its green campus in the oldest city of the Netherlands, Radboud University enrols over 19,000 students in more than 100 study programmes of which 8 Bachelor’s tracks and 37 Master’s programmes are fully taught in English. There are excellent opportunities to do PhD
PhD Position, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Netherlands
The Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences (NCMLS) is organising an international PhD recruitment event to attract top students to study in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Selected candidates will be invited to NCMLS for a 2½ day program allowing participants to visit departments of their choice, to engage in one-to-one discussions
Postdoctoral Positions in Medical Robotics, University of Twente, Netherlands
MIRA - Institute of Biomedical Technology and Technical Medicine at the University of Twente, The Netherlands has an opening for two post-doctoral fellows within the research area of Medical Robotics. What we ask The successful applicant has completed a doctoral degree in mechanical, biomedical, or electrical engineering, or in a closely related
Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands
The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the `Stichting Redelijk Studeren` (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former Professor of `Voorlichtingskunde` (Rural Extension) at Wageningen University. The fund was founded in 1992 by two Wageningen alumni. The scholarship fund enables promising
Bijvoet Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands
Every summer, Bijvoet School organizes, together with the Utrecht Summer School a summerschool called "Exploring Nature's Molecular Machines". You will experience the stimulating, international environment in our research laboratories and grasp first hand the meaning of interdisciplinary science. We will focus on the chemical principles underlying protein structure and function. We
PhD Studentship in Biomedical Research Cluster Infectious Diseases, Hasselt University, Belgium
Vacature 090/32/165-5e/FBI The Faculty of Medicine of Hasselt University and the regional hospitals ‘Jessa Ziekenhuis (Hasselt)’ and ‘Ziekenhuis Oost-Limburg (ZOL, Genk), which collaborate intensively, wish to strengthen medical scientific research in Limburg. Within the framework of a starting project (supported by ‘Limburg Sterk Merk’), the following position (m/f) is available: PhD Studentship
PhD Studentships, a Systems Analysis of Rodent Animal Models of Human Disease, Academic Medical Center, Netherlands
Function title: PhD student Where: Bioinformatics Laboratory, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam Apply before July 15, 2009 Project Model organisms have been essential for improving our knowledge of human disease. Especially rodents, mainly mouse and rat, are often used for this purpose, as well as for pre-clinical trials of new drugs and toxicology screens. However, often
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.