Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may award up to two scholarships known as the Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to eligible students who are admitted to pursue a full-time program of study in the Master of Economics or have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics.
Field of study
The Scholarship shall be available to a student who:
- is a domestic or International student;
- has applied for admission and will enrol into the Master of Economics; or
- will have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics.
Up to 2 awards valued at up to 33% of the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship are available each year. The award will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date for two semesters following the awarding of the scholarship, unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
How to apply
Applicants must complete and submit an online application form by the nominated deadline, along with any necessary written responses or documentation to support their application.
3 December 2018 – 3 March 2019
Conditions of award (PDF, 471.66 KB)
One Scholarship will be offered in first semester and one scholarship offered in second semester.
For more information, please visit: www.anu.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
PhD Scholarships in Indonesian Economics, The Australian National University, Australia
The Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) is offering two, three-year PhD scholarships to conduct doctoral research on the Indonesian economy. Scholarships are to the value of $25,000 per annum for up to three years. Successful applicants are required to participate in the activities of the Indonesia Project, which is
Arjen Ryder Memorial Scholarship, University of Western Australia
The Arjen Ryder Memorial Scholarship has been established in honour of Mr. Arjen Ryder and his wife Yvonne to encourage and assist a high achieving undergraduate student to pursue a Bachelor of Science (Honours), or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours), with a thesis relating to sustainable agricultural practices at the UWA
Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award is aimed at supporting a rural/remote secondary teacher in building professional competence through study at ECU at masters level, as the Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College had a focus on developing the professional competence of secondary teachers, many of whom
Astronomy & Astrophysics Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics Supplementary Scholarship These scholarships are offered by the ANU College of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. Field of study Astronomy and Astrophysics ANU location of study Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics Value A$5,000.00 (current rate) per annum tax free, in fortnightly payments Duration Three years full-time, with a possible six month extension Eligible programs PhD Eligibility Bachelors
Mount Lawley Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The Mount Lawley Teacher's College had a strong natural history and ecology program inspired by Dr Len 'bugs' McKenna, the Assistant Vice-Principal of the College. The Mount Lawley Teacher's College Memorial Award is an annual award to support a student enrolled in the school of Natural
Churchlands Teacher’s College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The Churchlands Teachers College Memorial Award was established by the Churchlands Teachers College Alumni Chapter to support an Honours student in Business. Business has been a traditional strength at Churchlands and was a major factor in the diversification of the academic profile of colleges, which ultimately
Sue Knox Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
Sue Knox, a former ECU student, suffered a life long battle with a rare debilitating blood condition. Sue passed away in 1992 at the young age of 23 years. Her achievements and services to people with disabilities have been honored with the formation of the Sue Knox
The Beth Yarrow Memorial Award In Medical Science, University of New South Wales, Australia
Graduate Research School University of New South Wales The Beth Yarrow Memorial Award In Medical Science The Scholarship is established to support the study and research of cancer, at the Postgraduate level. It is hoped that the Scholarship recipient will make a contribution to the understanding, early detection, treatment and cure of ovarian
The Harvey Carey Memorial Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia
Graduate Research School University of New South Wales The Harvey Carey Memorial Scholarship The Scholarship is established to encourage students to undertake research in the Faculty of Medicine in either reproductive endocrinology, infertility, hypertension of pregnancy, menstrual disorders, oral contraceptives, menopause, or polycystic ovarian disease/hirsuitism. Selection will be based on academic merit. Applicants
Undergraduate Scholarships, Claremont Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The Claremont Teacher's College Memorial Award: Physical Education, Sports Science and Human Biology is open to full-time ECU Bachelor of Science (Sports Science) Honours, Bachelor of Science (Human Biology) Honours, Bachelor of Education (specialising in Physical Education) fourth year students and Grad Dip Education (Secondary -
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.