Applications are now open for Research Training Program Scholarships.
Meritorious students are encouraged to apply, noting that, in assessing applications, ACU will give priority to applicants whose proposed research aligns with one of the following areas: education, health, social justice and the common good, and theology and philosophy. Priority will also be given to applicants wishing to study at doctoral level and Indigenous Australian applicants.
For further information regarding the priority areas, please visit the appropriate Faculty or Research Institute website:
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Law and Business
- Faculty of Theology and Philosophy
- Institute for Positive Psychology and Education
- Institute for Religion and Critical Inquiry
- Institute for Religion, Politics and Society
- Institute for Learning Sciences & Teacher Education
- Mary MacKillop Institute for Health Research
A Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver) for domestic students; a tuition fee waiver and Overseas Student Health Care Policy for international students; and a Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship valued at $32,596 per annum (indexed annually).
Please note: this round of Research Training Program Scholarships is open to both domestic and international candidates who are either currently enrolled in a research higher degree at ACU or willing to commence a research higher degree in Research Term A 2019.
Applicants for Research Term C 2019 commencement should check the ACU Research Scholarships website early in 2019.
Closing date for applications
Monday 22nd October 2018
How to Apply
If you are currently enrolled in a research higher degree at ACU use the Application for a Postgraduate Research Scholarship for Research Candidates currently enrolled at ACU (Word document)
If you are not currently enrolled, visit the Graduate Research website for application instructions.
Applicants should also read the Research Training Program Scholarship Policy, which, among other things, set out the eligibility criteria for Research Training Program Scholarships.
Complete applications should be forwarded to:
Australian Catholic University
Locked Bag 4115
Fitzroy MDC VIC 3065
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Master of Public Health Scholarships, Australian Catholic University
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is proud to be offering a new Master of Public Health. To celebrate the commencement of this program the University is offering merit scholarships for students commencing in July 2016. ACU has been rated as above international standards for research in Public Health by the Australian
International Research Training Program Scholarship (IRTP), University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Funded by the Australian Government, Department of Education and Training, the International Research Training Program Scholarship (IRTP) is open to highly ranked, newly commencing Doctoral Research Degree (PhD) students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and research potential. The IRTP covers the tuition fees, the cost of a standard Overseas Student
Katholischer Akademischer Ausländer-Dienst (KAAD) Scholarship Program 2, Germany
In KAAD Scholarship Program 2 we sponsor advanced foreign students from developing countries who are already enrolled in a German university. Scholarship candidates must be proposed by the corresponding Campus Ministry. Who can apply? For the scholarship programme 2 of KAAD you can apply if you: come from a developing or emerging
Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
The Australian Government offers scholarships for Master (S2) and Doctoral (S3) 300 Indonesian students in 2010 through the Australian Development Scholarships (ADS). Registration start June 7 and close at August 27, 2010. The scholarships are open to the public (PNS) and private sectors. The division includes 200 scholarships for civil servants
Undergraduate Business Scholarships for International Students, Australian Catholic University
The Faculty of Business is offering a scholarship to all international students commencing an undergraduate business degree in 2011. The scholarship has a maximum value of AU $2000 and will be awarded in 2 stages: Tuition fees payable for the 1st semester will be reduced by AU $1000 at the time of
International Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships, University of Western Australia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students to apply for Australian Government International Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at The University of Western Australia. An application for a scholarship is also an application for admission to
International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS), Australian Catholic University
The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is open to international research candidates and covers tuition fees, overseas health insurance costs for the scholarship holder and their dependants, and a living allowance for a period of three years for doctoral candidates, and two years for master-by-research candidates. IPRS recipients enrolled in the
Research School of Economics Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may award up to two scholarships known as the Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to eligible students who are admitted to pursue a full-time program of study in the Master of Economics or have completed at least 24 units of study in
Reducing Sitting Time in Type 2 Diabetes Scholarships, Australian Catholic University
Postgraduate scholarships to undertake research on physical activity and Type 2 Diabetes Diabetes is a National Health Priority area and the sixth leading cause of death in Australia. Currently 280 Australians develop diabetes every day – that is one person every five minutes. Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) prevalence is especially high
Australian Postgraduate Awards, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
APA scholarships are awarded to students of exceptional research potential undertaking a Higher Degree by Research. The objectives of the APA scheme are to provide financial support to postgraduate students of exceptional research promise who undertake their higher degree by research (HDR) at USC. APA's are provided to assist with students'
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.