RMIT International Excellence Scholarship provides financial assistance to international students commencing an RMIT program in 2019
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- have a minimum GPA of 70%, or equivalent in your last qualification completed
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- have a full offer and enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019:
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- If you are successful in being offered the scholarship, you will receive a notification two to four weeks after your offer to study at RMIT
Applications are now open.
Semester 1 2019: 15 January 2019
Semester 2 2019: 31 May 2019
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be used for the intake you have been offered it for.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video.
- You must maintain a GPA of 2.5 / 4.0 throughout your studies.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047
For more information, please visit: www.rmit.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
Foundation Studies Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia
If you are an international student enrolling in Foundation Studies at RMIT, this scholarship could pay a contribution towards your tuition fees. Values and duration The scholarship pays $4000 towards your tuition fees. Number of scholarships available Scholarships are available each year, and one will be awarded for each program intake, commencing with the
Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia
If you are an international student commencing an RMIT Master of Biotechnology, this scholarship could assist towards your tuition fees. Value and duration Scholarships are initially for one year but are reassessed at the end of your first year at RMIT. The value is $5000 per year. Eligibility To be eligible for this scholarship
Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellows, RMIT University, Australia
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, RMIT Research & Research Training is global, partnered and making a difference. RMIT University is a global university of technology and design with its heart in the city of Melbourne, Australia. RMIT University has an international reputation for excellence in industry engagement with established educational and
Lightweight Vehicle Structures Research Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia
The School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering along with the AutoCRC are collaborating to investigate research in lightweight vehicle structures. Value and duration The scholarship is valued at $25,000 per annum (tax free) for 3 years plus $10,000 to support an internship in Germany for the first year. Eligibility To be eligible for
Women in Engineering Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia
School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Women in Engineering Scholarship If you are a woman commencing engineering studies in 2014 in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, this scholarship can provide you financial assistance within your first year of study. Value and duration: The scholarship pays $5000 for one
Biomedical Engineering Top-Up Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia
If you are a high-achieving student this scholarship provides financial support while you undertake a research degree in the area of biomedical engineering, image or signal processing. Value and duration PhD Scholarship The PhD scholarship top-up is valued at $10,000 per annum for three years, with a possible six month extension. Masters by Research
RMIT PhD International Scholarship (RPIS), RMIT University, Australia
Scholarships are awarded to International students undertaking a research Doctoral degree on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. RMIT PhD International Scholarships (RPIS) are funded by RMIT University. Value and duration The value of the RMIT PhD International Scholarships increase annually in accordance with indexation. In 2015, the RMIT PhD International
ARC – Real-time Soft Tissue Characterization and Modelling Research Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia
The School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering are investigating the issues associated with soft tissue characterization and modelling for surgery simulation and robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery. This research project is funded by the ARC Discovery program. Value and duration The scholarship is valued at $25,000 per annum for 3 years. Number of
Vice-Chancellor’s Research Fellowships, RMIT University, Australia
The Vice-Chancellor’s Research Fellowships are open to researchers with an excellent track record who can make a significant contribution to RMIT's research priority areas. The fellowships are aligned with the RMIT strategic plan and our eight Enabling Capability Platforms. Successful applicants will be offered either a Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellowship or
PhD Scholarship in the School of Education, RMIT University, Australia
Applications are invited for a PhD research position embedded within the ARC Future Fellowship project "Transforming 21st Century Creativity Education in Australasia", Chief Investigator Associate Professor Anne M Harris, within the School of Education at RMIT University. RMIT is a global university of technology, focused on creating solutions that transform
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.