This Scholarship was established by UTS to attract top achieving commencing international students who are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification from South East Asia, and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia Region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam); and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be completing or have completed an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma from the South East Asia Region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam); and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be expecting or have obtained an aggregate score including bonus and penalty points of 28 or above in their International Baccalaureate (IB);
- Completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships application form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Academic merit based on International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma results.
Where there are multiple applicants with the same International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma results, further consideration will be given to the answer to the following question:
- How do you intend to utilise your UTS degree to contribute to the community.
Spring session 2018
Closing Date: 31 May 2018, 11.59pm AEST
Need more information? Contact…
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531
For more information, please visit: www.uts.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
University of Sydney Scholarships for International School Leavers Applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) University of Sydney Scholarships for School Leavers applying for admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) are awarded annually in January on a combination of school examination results, UAI and other achievements, (leadership, creativity, self-motivation, communication
Business Leader Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia
This exciting scholarship program offers financial assistance for half of the required tuition fees for up to three incoming MBA students each semester. This scholarship is intended to promote academic excellence in coursework Masters programs within the University of Sydney Business School. The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding applicants
International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia
Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework) The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the Sydney Law School. Eligibility Applicants must: Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission to a Master by Coursework program. Have a minimum
Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research studies leading to a Masters in Hydrogeochemistry. The project is to investigate groundwater quality to identify the residence time
PhD Scholarship in Environmental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
The School of Civil Engineering at The University of Sydney offers a scholarship for a highly qualified student to undertake full-time research leading to a PhD in Environmental Fluid Mechanics. This research project is aimed to investigate the dynamics of biomineral suspended particle matter (SPM) in turbulently-stirred waters, with a
Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
In order to promote and encourage research on Korean Studies, the Jae My Holdings Pty Ltd has established the Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies at the University of Sydney. The Scholarship will provide 3 years of support for a full-time PhD student doing research on a topic in
Information Technology International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international undergraduate students to the UTS Information Technology program.Please read the Conditions of Award Conditions of Award. Who is eligible? To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria: Must be a commencing International student (neither
PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the interactions of the atmospheric boundary layer in complex terrains (topography and surface heterogeneity) with wind turbines. The successful candidate
Information Technology Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international postgraduate students to the UTS Information Technology program. Who is eligible? To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria: Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent
Postgraduate Scholarships in the Field of Complex Systems, University of Sydney, Australia
Funding is available for applicants interested in carrying out fundamental and applied research in the field of complex systems. The research will involve theoretical work as well as computer simulations. It will aim to discover fundamental connections between information-theoretic and statistical-mechanical approaches to self-organisation, while investigating a variety of topics
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.