Two full-time scholarships exclusively for Master’s in Management students. The scholarship cover 100% of the tuition fee.
You apply for a scholarship after you have completed your Master’s in Management programme application.
Scholarship recipients have a proven record of achieving consistently high grades in their previous studies and are assessed as being a good fit for the programme. The scholarship is selective, competitive and merit-based.
Who is eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet the following two criteria:
- You are a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland, hence required to pay a tuition fee
- You have completed the application to Master’s in Management, ranked it as your number one choice, and paid the application fee
To apply for The Söderberg Scholarship, you must first apply to the Master’s in Management via the University admissions website and ranked it as your number one choice. Once you have completed the application and paid the application fee, you will be invited to complete the LU Global scholarship application form.
The application deadline is 15 February 2019.
The selection process for scholarships is undertaken in parallel with the programme selection process. Priority is given to applicants with high academic performance, who demonstrate a strong commitment and desire to study at Lund University School of Economics and Management by explaining how your studies will be a part of your future career development.
The scholarships are granted toward tuition fees only – living costs are not covered. As a scholarship recipient, you must still be able to fund your living costs, as per the requirements of the Swedish Migration Agency.
For more information, please visit: lusem.lu.se.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Ingvar Kamprad Scholarship, Lund University, Sweden
The Ingvar Kamprad Scholarship was founded in 2001 Living expenses The aim of the scholarship is to support two students enrolled in the Master's degree programme in Industrial Design. The financial support is aimed for students that have difficulties to afford the living costs in Sweden. The scholarship is SEK 100 000
Lund University Global Scholarships, Sweden
A selective, merit based scholarship for top academic students The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students who are citizens of countries from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Top academic students have a proven record of achieving consistently high grades in previous studies. The
PhD Scholarships in Geobiosphere Science at the Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystems Analysis, Lund University, Sweden
PhD Scholarships 2009 in Geobiosphere Science at the Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystems Analysis, Lund University Lund University announces the following vacancy: POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP in Geobiosphere Science with placement at the Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystems Analysis, Faculty of Science. Project description: The position will be within the framework of a new
Doctoral Studentship in Chemical Physics, Lund University, Sweden
Exploration of possibilities to use super-resolution and other advanced optical microscopy techniques for material science and in particular for energy transfer monitoring in nano-materials for organic electronics. Eligibility/Entry Requirements Students with basic eligibility for third-cycle studies are those who- have completed a second-cycle degree- have completed courses of at least 240 credits,
Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry, Lund University, Sweden
Studies on molecular level of structure, function and protein-protein interactions concerning a particular group of molecular chaperons, so called small heat shock proteins. They interact with not clarified mechanisms with other proteins in the cell and prevent aggregation. Preliminary results indicate that the interaction occurs with the terminal endings of
PhD in Physical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden
Research studies and teaching in one of Europe's leading research environments in surface and colloid chemistry. The research studies comprise own courses and own research involving at least 80% and teaching involving at most 20% of full time. The research project comprises mainly of Monte Carlo and dynamical simulation studies of
PhD Scholarship in Analytical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden
The doctoral project is about supercritical fluid extraction of lipids from microalgae, and the development of kinetic models describing desorption, diffusion and solvation of lipids in liquid and supercritical carbon dioxide. The research will be conducted in collaboration with researchers in chemical engineering, limnology and biotechnology, as well as within
PhD Studentship in Physics, Lund University, Sweden
The Division of Synchrotron Radiation Research at the Department of Physics, Lund University, has a broad spectrum of research interests and experimental programs. The molecular physics group is interested in studies of photoinduced processes in molecules and molecular clusters using spectroscopic methods based on photodissociation. The project for the PhD
PhD Scholarship in Geobiosphere Science, Lund University, Sweden
The PhD scholar will be part of DEFROST, a research programme on interactions between the Arctic climate, cryosphere and ecosystems funded by the Nordic Council of Ministers under the Top Research Initiative (TFI) programme. The PhD scholar will further develop an advanced regional climate-ecosystem model to simulate Earth system feedbacks
Postgraduate Scholarship in Geobiosphere Science, Lund University, Sweden
The PhD project will focus on studies of marine sediments obtained from different upwelling regions across the globe. The aim of the project is to study relationships between primary productivity and the benthic environment in upwelling regions since the last deglaciation. We have previously documented large
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.