The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSS, SSP and SH-SSP students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization. Please note that the MSS scholarships do not cover living expenses, which need to be secured by the applicants.
This financial aid is available for:
- Applicants from Europe (the countries listed below have priority*)
- Applicants from the United States, Canada and Australia
- Applicants from developing countries
- Applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
(* Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
- Academic and professional merit
- Demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
- Demonstrated financial need
Applicants for the MSS program 2018-2019 should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 15 March 2018 if they are requesting scholarships, and by 30 June 2018 if they have already secured their tuition fees.
SSP19 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 31 January 2019 if they are in need of financial aid and by 30 April 2019 otherwise. Partial scholarships will be granted depending on funds still available.
SH-SSP19 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 30 November 2018 at the latest. Non-Australian applicants should apply online before 31 October 2018. Financial aid support will be provided depending on funds available.
Financial aid will be awarded within the limits of funds available, so early applications are highly recommended. Please note that the relevant box on the Confidential Financial Information form of the application must be checked. It is recommended that candidates make a personal effort to raise funds enabling them to attend the program. Such initiatives are taken into consideration when ISU allocates funding.
When submitting your application to ISU, please don’t forget to attach your resume. Your resume may be given by ISU Staff Members to sponsors. However, ISU will not give its sponsors contact information, but will try its best to match applicant’s profiles to sponsor requirements.
The ISU Funding Committee, which includes both faculty and Sponsors, awards funding to applicants whose career goals appear to stand to gain substantial benefit from the ISU programs.
MSS scholarships are granted to help towards tuition fees only. ISU does not assist with living expenses, travel or insurance costs for the MSS. SSP scholarships are granted for help towards tuition fees and living expenses only. ISU does not assist with travel expenses or health insurance for the SSP.
You will find below the list of partners who have supported ISU students for many years. Please note that unless specified otherwise, you should go through ISU when applying for scholarships and not directly to the sponsors.
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
PhD Scholarships in Architectural Sciences, University of Rome, Italy
The Doctoral School in Architectural Science, “Sapienza” University of Rome, makes available PhD positions and scholarships. Doctoral programs are: Architecture and Construction - Space and Society (8 positions, 4 scholarships); Energy Saving and Distributed Microgeneration (4 positions, 2 scholarships); Space and Furnishing Design (4 positions, 2 scholarships); Retraining and Recovery
PhD Studentship in Space Instrumentation (MicroADS Mission), University of Sussex, UK
Applications are invited for a prestigious fully-funded 3 year PhD studentship in Space Instrumentation at the University of Sussex. The successful applicant will join the MicroADS mission team in the Space Research Group. MicroADS is a novel satellite attitude determination system which offers star-tracker levels of performance in a much
MSc Scholarships, International Space University, France
The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring
Project MARS International Art and Film Contest, NASA – USA
NASA is leading the next steps of human space exploration in the vicinity of the Moon and on toward Mars. When astronauts venture to Mars, what will they see? How will they feel? What will they experience? What will they do? Project Mars invites college students and early career professionals
PhD Project on Spatial Sustainability and Climate Change, Institute of Environmental Science and Technology, Spain
We invite candidates for a three-year PhD research project on spatial sustainability and climate change. The aim is to identify strategies and policies that can stimulate a restructuring of economic use of space which will contribute to a reduction of GHG emissions. The study will take into account the location
Master in Space Science and Technology, Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, Europe
Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology, 120 ECTS in a 2-year degree programme. Apply to SpaceMaster If you are interested in Space Science and Technology If you want to enhance your chances for a leading position in industry and in research If you wish to study in a truly international setting with many
PhD Scholarship in Sea Level Changes from Satellite Altimetry, Technical University of Denmark
The National Space Institute at DTU (DTU Space) invites applications for a 3-year PhD position, starting in 2011 on the subject of Sea Level Changes from Satellite Altimetry. The project is financed by the European Space Agency and the Technical University of Denmark. Project Description Information about sea level is essential for climate
Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, France
Université Sorbonne Nouvelle – Paris 3 Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships at the Sorbonne Nouvelle The Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships are offered at the Institut d’Etudes Iraniennes of the Sorbonne Nouvelle with the support of the research group 'Mondes iranien et indien' (UMR 7528) and the Fondation Colette Caillat of the Institut de France.
POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK
School of Politics and International Studies Awards for Overseas Research Students Session 2012- 2012 INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS One full fee scholarship will be available. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: This award is only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the international fee rate. UK and EU candidates should apply for the Home/EU
NASA Undergraduate Student Research Program (USRP), USA
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Undergraduate Student Research Program (USRP) offers undergraduates across the United States mentored internship experiences at NASA Centers and research support facilities. The NASA Undergraduate Student Research Program is NASA’s largest nationwide internship program. NASA USRP is an internship program that offers NASA research and
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.