This is new scholarship award for 2019 entry is available only to overseas fee payers.
To be eligible, applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time MSc course offered within the Department of Psychology at the University of Surrey, where we may award £5,000 for offer holders achieving a UK first-class honours (or international equivalent) and £2,500 for those achieving a UK 2:1 with honours (or international equivalent).
Successful awards will be automatically allocated based on the above criteria and no separate application form is required.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must achieve either a 2:1 or a first-class honours degree or equivalent and be an overseas fee paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees).
You must be self-funded, paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship.
You must apply for your chosen course within the permitted timeframe and confirm your wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline.
You must be an offer holder for a full-time programme in one of the below courses starting in the academic year 2019/20:
- Developmental Psychology in Research and Practice MSc
- Environmental Psychology MSc
- Health Psychology MSc
- Psychology (Conversion) MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology MSc
- Social Psychology MSc
There is no formal application procedure for this scholarship. The University will identify any potential candidates.
For all enquiries regarding this scholarship, please contact our International Student Recruitment Office.
For more information, please visit: www.surrey.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
Executive MBA Scholarship Competition, University of Surrey, UK
The University of Surrey is offering scholarships for its part time Executive MBA for those who want to study alongside their career. The Executive MBA Scholarships comprise of one full scholarship of £22,575, one 50% scholarship of £11,287 and a partial scholarship of £5,644 to study the two-year Executive MBA. The Scholarships
University of Surrey International Scholarship for Engineering and Physical Sciences, UK
These university-funded scholarships are worth £2,500 - £5,000 for 2018 entry on select MSc programmes within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences departments. To be eligible, applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time MSc programme offered within the following departments in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
Master Degree Scholarships in Computer Science, University of Surrey, UK
Department of Computing, University of Surrey UK Masters Degrees We offer a portfolio of three reputed and challenging masters programmes designed to address commercial demand for specific IT skills in industry, tailored to suit students with different educational backgrounds. These programmes include up-to-date advanced technical skills for enterprise development, in depth research
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Studentship – Economics, University of Surrey, UK
Our university-funded studentships are available for top-quality home and international students, covering tuition fees at the home/EU and international rates, and maintenance at current research-council rates for a total of up to £17,000 per annum for a full-time PhD. Overseas candidates are welcome to apply for the internal studentship. Supervisors See a
Postgraduate Research Studentships, University of Surrey, UK
The specific project objectives will be determined by the area of research that is agreed between the successful candidate and the School of Economics. We are looking to recruit exceptional doctoral (PhD) students whose research interest complement our areas of research strength. The School of Economics at the University of Surrey
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Studentship, University of Surrey, UK
We are pleased to announce that the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) Studentship Competition is now open for an October 2018 start. These studentships are available for high quality Home/EU or international candidates. Our offer includes: Tuition fees waiver (Home / EU or International); Maintenance (stipend) at current research-council
Master Scholarships for International Students, School of Psychology, University of Sussex, UK
The School of Psychology offers up to 5 scholarships each worth £3000. These are only available for students assessed as liable to pay fees at the Overseas or the Islands/ELQ rate (See Postgraduate Prospectus for more information). They can be used on any Master's programme in psychology. The scholarships will
International Undergraduate Scholarship, School of Psychology, University of Kent, UK
Applications are invited for the prestigious School of Psychology International Undergraduate Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2012. The scholarships have been created to attract the best international students to the School, who will contribute to its intellectually vibrant and diverse environment. The scholarships will be worth £2,000 (for the first year of study
School of Psychology 50th Anniversary Masters Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
The School of Psychology is offering five scholarships of £1,000 to eligible students of any nationality registering on our taught MSc programmes by 1st October 2013. These are awarded on the basis of academic merit and commitment to further postgraduate study. Value and availability The scholarships will be worth £1,000 (for one
Undergraduate Scholarships, Computer Science, University of London, UK
The Department of Computer Science offers a number of Departmental Undergraduate Scholarships for undergraduates at the start of their university studies. Candidates are eligible to try for a Scholarship by entering the Challenge. All entries will be assessed and the entry or entries judged to be the best will lead
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.