Heriot-Watt University is continuing to offer its new Scholarship Programme for 2018/19 entry for applicants to Postgraduate Taught Masters degree programmes.
Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships – 25% reduction for International, £2,000 for Home/EU/Rest of UK
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction for International
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction for International (max FIVE scholarships in total)
Who is eligible?
- Home, EU, Rest of UK and International applicants to Postrgraduate taught Masters programmes.
- Criteria is based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study with Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
- Distance Learning applicants are not eligible.
How do I apply?
Once you have an offer of a place in the UK (on-Campus), visit the Application Portal, which is now open for applications. Please complete the correct application form by the closing date of Monday 30th April 2018.