The Institute for Transport Studies (ITS) at the University of Leeds invites applications for scholarships.
Masters – UK/EU
Transport Masters Excellence Scholarship
- Summary: You can apply for this scholarship, if you’re a UK/EU fee rated applicant who has been offered a place on any masters degree course within Transport Studies (excluding MSc Sustainable Cities), and can demonstrate the academic criteria listed below.
- Value: £3,000
- Number of scholarships available: 3
- Who is eligible: Any UK/EU applicant who has been offered a place on any of the masters degree courses within Transport Studies, and who demonstrates academic excellence (2.1+ or equivalent), professional experience and/or voluntary experience can apply for this scholarship.
- How to apply: Download the application form.
- Deadline: 20 June 2018
- Conditions: You must be self-funding (or partially funded), full time, classified as UK/EU for tuition fee purposes and not in receipt of any other Institute for Transport Studies award.
- How is the scholarship awarded? You must complete the application form. The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Year of entry: 2018-19
- Internal or External: Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)