The Tan Chay Bing Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship designed to attract new talent, promote excellence and develop leaders in the arts and creative industries.
- Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and students from ASEAN countries (ASEAN countries refer to Brunei Darusalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time Diploma or BA(Hons) programme for the August 2014 intake
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/ financial aid awarded by external organisations
- Non-Singaporean students from ASEAN countries must be eligible for the MOE Tuition Grant and agree to sign a Tuition Grant Deed and work in a Singapore-registered company for three years after graduation
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time-to-time
- Outstanding performance track record and/or relevant experience in their chosen field
- Ability to demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
- High level of maturity & strong leadership qualities
Value & Tenure
- Diploma: Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for one academic year
- BA(Hons): Up to a maximum of S$10,000 for one academic year.
The scholarship recipient must maintain good academic performance with a minimum grade average of 60 and above for each level of study in order to be considered for subsequent years of scholarship, subject to a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the course, whichever is shorter.
How to Apply
Applications are open until Friday, 23 May 2014, 5.00pm. Please download & complete the application form and submit it with all documents listed in the checklist. All submissions, whether by post or by hand, must reach the Division of Student Administration, LASALLE, Block E Level 2 by Friday, 23 May 2014, 5.00pm.
Applications that are late, incomplete or with missing documents will not be considered. Documents submitted will not be returned. Applicants are reminded to make a photocopy of their submissions for their own record. Successful applicants will be notified by post by 30 June 2014.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore
The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts. Eligibility All nationalities Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the January 2016 intake
Future Leader Scholarship, LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore
The Future Leader Scholarship is a highly coveted scholarship designed to identify the most talented new students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential and passion for the arts. Eligibility Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and students of all nationalities. Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time Diploma, BA(Hons) programmes for
Scholarships, Merit Awards and Bursaries, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), Singapore
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA) offers a range of financial award schemes namely Scholarships, Merit Awards and Bursaries which aims at helping students cope with the cost of art education in Singapore. Over the years, we received generous donation from various donors and supporters which helped realised the dream
ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences Academic Excellence Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
Each year the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences may award up to five awards known as the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences Academic Excellence Masters Scholarship. The award is available for international students who are citizens of the countries published on the scholarship webpage (as updated annually)
Master Scholarships, University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarships, UK
For the 2010/2011 academic year, the University of the Arts London is offering postgraduate scholarships for international students (excludes EU students), across our six Colleges. Scholarships will be awarded to international students with the ability and potential to make an exceptional contribution to the art, design, communication or performance worlds.
International High Achiever Scholarships, University of New South Wales, Australia
The College of Fine Arts (COFA) is offering a number of scholarships to International high achieving students commencing their studies in 2012. All international students who have submitted an application to study at UNSW and who have an unconditional offer by 30 April 2012 for Semester 2, 2012 will be
Fellowship Grant, Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore
The Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) in Singapore invites scholars specialising in Buddhist art or Indian Trade Textiles to apply for a 12-month research fellowship. The applications will be screened by a committee of eminent scholars and will be administered by the Research and Publication Unit (RPU) of ACM. The research fellowships
ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences. Field of study Arts (Honours) Value Up to $5,000 Duration 1 year Number on offer Up to 10 Eligibility To be eligible, students must be currently enrolled at this University or another University, in a program of study leading to the award of
Paula Soans O’Brian Scholarship in the Arts and Humanities, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
St Cross College invites applications for the Paula Soans O'Brian Scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2014-2015 for a DPhil research degree in any of the arts and humanities disciplines. Applicants must list St Cross College as their first choice
PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
There are several PhD scholarships available for Jan 2010 intake at the Singapore Membrane Technology Center (SMTC), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. If you are interested in membrane technology for water and environments, and would like to apply for PhD study at SMTC, please contact A/Prof. Wang Rong (rwang[ at ]ntu.edu.sg)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.