We are committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow.
Who can apply
You can apply for a Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships. We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
We consider applications in two rounds.
- The deadline for the first round is Friday 23 March.
- The deadline for the second round is Friday 29 June.
If you submit your application by 23 March, you will be considered in the first round. If you are successful we aim to notify you by Friday 27 April.
If you submit your application after 23 March and by 29 June we will consider your application in the second round. If you are successful we aim to notify you by Friday 20 July.
Applications made after 29 June will not be considered for this scholarship.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
International Office Scholarships, Bristol University, UK
The University of Bristol is delighted to announce five International Office Scholarships for new international students for 2016-entry. The scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three (no awards will
University of Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarship, UK
The Faculty of Science is pleased to offer University of Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships to UK, EU and international applicants showing exceptional research potential. These PhD Scholarships include full tuition fees, full stipend at the UK Research Council rate (£14,057 in 2015/16) and, in conjunction with the host School, a contribution
Chevening Scholarships, University of Bristol, UK
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme makes awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study postgraduate courses at universities in the UK. A full Chevening scholarship usually includes Payment of
Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Bristol, UK
We are committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow. We have 26 Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships available for 2018 entry. These awards cover between 25 and 100 per cent of tuition fees for the duration of your course. Who can apply You can apply for a Think
Bristol MBA Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
Programme: Full-time and Executive (part-time) Bristol MBA Value of scholarship: 100% of fees (£15,000) Eligible applicants must Up to four scholarships (one per region as detailed below) will be available for the September and January intake of the MBA South America Nigeria / Ghana India / Nepal / Sri Lanka China / Vietnam / Malaysia / Indonesia Applicants
University of Bristol PhD Scholarships, UK
The Faculty of Social Sciences and Law is pleased to be able to offer a number of fully-funded and/or half-funded PhD scholarships to UK, EU and international applicants to the Sociology and the Politics PhD programmes showing exceptional research potential. Scholarships are renewable for up to 3 years (where offered
Bristol MBA International Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
Bristol MBA scholarships are available to UK and International applicants who meet the eligibility criteria outlined below. Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students. Study level: Postgraduate (full-time) Award values:
Chancellor’s Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course. Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the
Millennium Development Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course. Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Scholarships, University of the West of England, UK
The successful MBA scholarship recipient will be expected to act as an ambassador for the programme during and after their study. This could include providing a video and/or written summary of their experiences to use for promotional purposes, attending an information event, acting as a student reference for the programme,
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.