University of Brawijaya (UB) became a public University in 1963. Today, UB is one of the leading universities in Indonesia with more than 30,000 students in various degrees ranging from the Bachelor’s Degree Program, Master’s Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program, and Medical Specialist Program in 10 faculties.
UB campus is situated in the city of Malang, East Java, in a strategic location you can easily reach by public transportations. Thanks to trees growing in all corners of the campus and the cool air of Malang, you can find UB a very fresh campus. A city of education, Malang has been developing rapidly. This seems to be inseparable from the triumph of East Java in the past.
Faculty of Economics (FEUB) is one of the faculties in UB and is also known as one of the most reputable Faculties of Economics in Indonesia. It is proven by an “A” accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for higher education in Indonesia for all departments (Accounting, Management, and Economics of Development). In addition, FEUB is also a member of AACSB International (the Association to Advanced Collegiate School of Business). These facts indicate that FEUB has been acknowledged as a remarkable faculty both in national and international level. These high achievements always motivate FEUB to continuously improve its quality in educational field.
FEUB Undergraduate-Exchange Program Scholarship is an initiative of the FEUB through World Class University (WCU) program offered to international students who are interested to spend one semester (4 month) in one of our department in FEUB: (1) Accounting (2) Management (3) Economics of Development (Economics). This scholarship will provide educational, research and professional development opportunities to support growth in the region and to build enduring links at the individual, institutional and country levels. This program is also designed for international student to gain experience of living and studying in one of Indonesian campus.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Be a citizen of a country in the Asia and the Pacific.
- Be a regular full-time student in one university in the Asia and the Pacific region studying Accounting, Management/Business or Economics (have completed at least their first year of study in the home university).
- Have met FEUB academic requirement (at least GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent grading system)
- Have met the English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship with a minimum TOEFL 550 or equivalent
- Not hold or have held an Indonesian Government funded scholarship in preceding 12 months at the time of application
- Satisfy all requirements of the Indonesian Department of Immigration
- Not married to/ or defacto of, or engaged to, a person who holds or is eligible to hold an Indonesian status.
What does FEUB Undergraduate Exchange Program Scholarship cover?
- Tuition fees for one semester
- Campus Accommodation (4 month)
- Standard Living Allowance (4 month)
- · Return Air Travel (Economy Class)
Academic Credits (normally around 15-18 credit hours) at UB might be transferred to home university as part of the requirements for their graduation. Enquiries about subject offered can be communicated using email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon completion of the program students will receive an exchange program academic transcript from FEUB.
How to apply?
Applicants must complete an application form with certified copies of all relevant documents, including:
- Copy of Academic Transcript/Record
- Supporting Letter from the home university
Deadlines for the FEUB Undergraduate-Exchange Program Scholarship Applications
The Exchange Program Scholarship Applications for Semester 1, 2010 must be submitted by 30 July 2010.
Application form must be sent to
Fakultas Ekonomi – Universitas Brawijaya
c/p Dr. Devanto Pratomo
Jl. Veteran – Malang
Please also sent a copy of the applications and any enquiries by email to email@example.com
Results of Applications
Students applying for a scholarship for Semester 1, 2010 will be advised of the outcome of their application in 3rd August 2010.
The semester is starting on 23 August 2010
The Following are the Exchange Program Scholarship eligible countries:
Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hongkong, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
Download Application Form for The Faculty of Economics – University of Brawijaya (FEUB) Undergraduate – Exchange Program Scholarship.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Sciences Po Student Exchange Program – Universitas Gadjah Mada
Sciences Po offers a one semester undergraduate exchange for UGM students start in January 2013. This program is available only for students who have been enrolling since 2010 or above. The requirements for this program are the following: Latest transcript in English with minimum GPA 3.25. Copy of TOEFL certificate with minimum score
Beasiswa Supersemar – Universitas Brawijaya
PENAWARAN PROGRAM BEASISWA SUPERSEMAR TAHUN 2013 UNIVERSITAS BRAWIJAYA Dengan ini kami memberitahukan Bahwa Program Beasiswa Supersemar Tahun 2013 Menawarkan kembali Beasiswa untuk mahasiswa Universitas Brawijaya. Adapun persyaratan yang harus dipenuhi adalah sebagai berikut : Memiliki Indeks Prestasi Minimal 2.50 Minimal semester 3 dan Maksimal semester 10 Rajin dan berkelakuan baik Berasal dari keluarga yang tergolong
Tokyo Institute of Technology Student Exchange Program, Japan
Tokyo Institute of Technology is offering a student exchange program for undergraduate (minimum requirement: in the second to third year) and graduate students (in the second year) who are interested to study in Tokyo Tech. General Requirements This program is particularly addressed to the Faculty of Biology, Faculty of Economics and Business,
Business Exchange Scholarship, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
University of Technology, Sydney Course area/ Division: BUS.Faculty of Business Description UTS: Business recognises the importance of international exchange in a student’s academic life. The Faculty is committed in supporting students who wish to go on exchange in order to gain an international perspective on global business methods and practices. UTS: Business may offer
2012 – 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
2012 – 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD The Office of Academic Exchange Programs in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U. S. Department of State, is pleased to announce a new exchange program for undergraduate students-the 2012 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) The Global UGRAD Program
Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan
Chuo University gives opportunity for Undergraduate and Graduate Students of UGM to join exchange student program in the academic year of 2014. The class will be conducted in Japanese. Requirements: Undergraduate students of UGM who are in semester 3-6 and Graduate students of UGM who are minimum in semester 3 Complete application form
Student Exchange Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea
Keimyung University, Korea is offering its short-term study abroad program with the scholarship from Korean Government. The students will participate in the program for 1 year (commencing from the spring semester of 2012). Benefits of the scholarship: Monthly Stipend of 800,000 KRW per month (Equivalent to USD 720) Settlement Subsidy of 200,000 KRW,
2011 – 2012 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
The Office of Academic Exchange Programs in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U. S. Department of State, is pleased to announce a new exchange program for undergraduate students-the 2011 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) The Global UGRAD Program provides scholarships for one semester or one academic
Seoul National University (SNU) Exchange Program – Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Seoul National University offer exchange program for UGM students. Exchange program is for students in SNU’s partner universities who wish to study at SNU for one or two semesters and transfer credits to their home institution. The first official student exchange program launched in 1995 with the University of Tokyo
Beasiswa PPA & BBM – Universitas Brawijaya (UB)
PENAWARAN BEASISWA BBM (Beasiswa Bantuan Belajar Mahasiswa) dan PPA (Beasiswa Peningkatan Pretasi Akademik dan non Akademik) UNIVERSITAS BRAWIJAYA TAHUN 2013 Pada Tahun 2013 ini Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi kembali akan memberikan beasiswa bantuan belajar (BBM) dan beasiswa peningkatan prestasi akademik dan non akademik (PPA). Beasiswa PPA dan BBM, pengelolaannya diserahkan kepada Perguruan Tinggi
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.