The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for international students at A*STAR. It provides a unique opportunity for top overseas students to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia. Students will be able to work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers in A*STAR labs. This award will normally be for students in the later years of a Bachelor or Master level program. Students considering PhD studies in A*STAR are encouraged to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) programme
Open to international students in science and engineering related disciplines who are :
- Monthly stipend of $1,500 (up to a maximum of 6 months)
- Airfare, accommodation, bench fees and other additional allowance will not be provided.
- Research attachment periods may vary from 2 to 6 months.
- SIPGA applications are invited through nominations by A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia only.
- Interested students are to contact A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia directly for attachment opportunities.
Email A*GA Scholarship Officer, Joanna Ng or contact her at (+65) 6826 6234
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
A*STAR Pre-Graduate Scholarship, NUS Graduate School, Singapore
A*STAR Pre-Graduate Scholarship (PGS) Students in Science, Computing and Engineering are invited to apply for A*STAR Pre-Graduate Scholarship. TERMS A stipend during the pursuit of the Bachelor’s degree programme amounting to: $460 per month in Year 1 and Year 2 $560 per month in Year 3 $760 per month in Year 4; and $760 per month in
The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) for Research and Technology Graduate Fellowships 2010, Singapore
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established 100 four-year fellowships for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre). The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best and
Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
The Ministry of Education has recently launched a prestigious Singapore-MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship. These 4-year SMA Graduate Fellowships are available for highly talented doctoral graduate education and research for students from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and National University of Singapore (NUS) who wish to conduct
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
The Nanyang President's Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU. Who is eligible? There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but
NUS MBA Awards – National University of Singapore
Over S$1 million worth of NUS MBA Study Awards will be awarded to deserving full-time candidates of all nationalities and part-time Singaporean candidates who showcase well-rounded, exceptional and promising profiles. Scholarships will be given based on background, performance during the application process and overall leadership potential of the candidates. Dean's Award:
ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This scholarship is open to nationals of member countries of ASEAN* (except Singapore) to pursue a designated full-time Masters degree by coursework and dissertation. * ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Eligibility criteria Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART
The SMA Graduate Fellowship is established by the Singapore Ministry of Education in January 2009 to attract the best and most talented Ph.D. students from Singapore, the region and beyond, and educate them to be future leaders in the areas of science and technology. The selection of candidates will take
SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre). The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best
President Graduate Fellowships, National University of Singapore
The President's Graduate Fellowship (PGF) is awarded to candidates who show exceptional promise or accomplishment in research. A number of Ph.D. research students are selected each semester by the University for the award. Eligibility The PGF is open to full-time candidates of all nationalities. Incoming Ph.D. students and current NUS Research Scholars
Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
Dr. Qihua Xiong won 2nd batch Singapore National Research Foundation Research Fellowship (NRF-RF) and recently joined Nanyang Technological University as a Nanyang Assistant Professor. With a strong support from both NRF and NTU, Dr. Xiong is expecting to establish a vibrant group dedicated into the research in nanoscience and nanotechnology. Dr.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.