Who is eligible to apply for Undergraduate Program as International Students?
International candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Spring Semester, 2019
Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by February 28th, 2019.
- Fall Semester, 2019
Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by August 31st, 2019.
- Candidates with foreign citizenship.
Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as foreign students.
We do not have transfer program for international students. You have to apply as a freshman student.
Note: International applicant whose parents were born in Korea MUST read the instructions below.
International candidates of Korean origin MUST additionally satisfy one of the following two requirements:
- Neither of the candidate’s parents is a Korean citizen or;
- The candidate must have received his/her entire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea at a comparable and equivalent level of those provided in Korea. But in this case, international schools located in Korea are not acknowledged as foreign schools.
Candidates of Korean origin who completed their entire education(elementary, junior high, and high school) outside of Korea should submit the Certificate of the Facts Concerning the Entry & Exit issued by the Korean Immigration Office.
The certificate should have recently been issued.
International students of Korean origin who do not meet one of the eligibilities above CANNOT apply for International Admissions. Instead, they must apply for Korean Admissions.
KAIST International Student Scholarship
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
- We offer KAIST Scholarships to admitted students. Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
- Same as Admission Application
- There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- Same as Admission Selection
Korean Government Scholarship (KGSP)
- KGSP is offered by NIIED not by KAIST, the institute that administers Korean government’s scholarship programs.
- As for detailed information on application deadline and submission of required documents, applicants should contact the APPROPRIATE KOREAN EMABASSY (or Korean Education Center) in the country of applicant’s origin (or in the neighboring country), the organization in charge of the 1st round of selection.
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 800,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: one year. Korean language training is mandatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program.
- Others: medical insurance, settlement and returning expenses
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period & Submission of Documents 09:00 a.m. Fri., Feb. 20, 2013 ~ 05:00 p.m. Fri., Mar. 15, 2013 (Airmail : By March 18, 2013) You application package should be postmarked by March 15, 2013.Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory Fee: 89,000 KRW/month (Average) Contact Information: Student Welfare Team TEL: 82-42-350-4712 FAX:
Master Scholarships, KAIST Graduate School of Information and Media Management, Korea
KAIST Graduate School of Information & Media ManagementKSIM was established in March 2006 with a mission to provide business professionals worldwide with in-depth understanding of the IT convergence paradigm and its business opportunities.Over the past 13 years, the IT department at the KAIST business school, through its MIS and Telecom
ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program 2011The ASEAN University Network (AUN) in collaboration with Daejeon University (DJU) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Korea are now ready to launch the ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program between the Republic of Korea and ASEAN Nations 2011Scholarship Information Full Scholarships
RCA-KAIST Master Scholarships, Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, Korea
The RCA-KAIST Master’s Degree Program of the Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is designed to educate and train high-caliber students from the RCA Member States with the aim to preserve and enhance nuclear technology for RCA Member States. The graduates of
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
We are pleased to inform you of 2018 KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guideline for Master’s and Doctoral candidates here in Korea.As the one and only national engineering specialized university in Korea, we will be able to nominate candidates up to 25. This might be a great opportunity for you
Korean Government Invitation Program for Undergraduate Student from Major Partner Country
National Institute for International Education (NIIED), Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea is offering “Korean Government invitation Program for Undergraduate Student from Major Partner Country 2012″ program, for undergraduate students who are still enroling their second or third year of study. This program is designed to provide
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: February 1 to March 24, 2013 (subject to change)Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.)Dormitory: 3 buildings (accommodating approximately 1,600 students) Room: Single, double & quad rooms equipped with kitchen, laundry machine, etc. Amenities: Cafe, fitness center, convenience store, cafeteria, billiard room, table tennis roomContact: Office of International Affairs: Kim Dong-hun
Full Scholarships for Graduate Study, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Masdar Institute Graduate Scholarship (for all nationalities to study at Masdar Institute in Abu Dhabi)Full scholarship is available to qualified talented students who meet Masdar Institute's high admission standards. The requirements are as follows:1. A relevant undergraduate degree Undergraduate degrees must be in the fields of science, engineering, or information technology2.
Tokyo Institute of Technology Student Exchange Program, Japan
Tokyo Institute of Technology is offering a student exchange program for undergraduate (minimum requirement: in the second to third year) and graduate students (in the second year) who are interested to study in Tokyo Tech.General RequirementsThis program is particularly addressed to the Faculty of Biology, Faculty of Economics and Business,
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Science & Technology, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota)Announcement of Applicantion Guide the same with NIIED Application(Post Mail or In person) Feb. 04(Mon.) ~ Mar. 15(Fri.), 2013, by 18:00. In-Depth Interview Mar. 20(Wed.) ~ Mar. 22(Fri.), 2013. Announcement of Final Successful(1st selection) Applicant for UST admission Apr. 12(Fri.), 2013, 17:00Submission Application Submission, Student Affairs Team, University of Science &
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.