The University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship (International) rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated an understanding of, and commitment to, global citizenship.
Value of the scholarship
The scholarship offers a reduction of 15% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Scholarships in this program have the following conditions:
- Available for students commencing in 2019 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (some exceptions apply)
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission before the Scholarship Closing date (see Scholarship Closing Dates below).
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for)
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or Phd programs.
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Terms and conditions of the scholarship
Please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions.
Note: The University of Adelaide reserves the right to award, amend or cancel the Scholarship at its discretion. The terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be subject to change without prior notice.
How to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants may apply online by completing the 2019 University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship form.
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.
Note: Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.
Scholarship closing dates
1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/10/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/11/2018
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 30/11/2018
2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019
For more information, please visit: international.adelaide.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia
This scholarship has been established by William McKee in memory of his late parents to benefit students undertaking studies in Mathematics. One scholarship is available to a student in their third year of any of the following programs at the University of Adelaide: Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences; or Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences (Advanced);
Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research. We offer studies in agriculture, business, law, engineering, mathematical and computer sciences, architecture, medicine, dentistry, humanities and social sciences, music, teaching and sciences at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The University of
University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships, Australia
The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships are highly competitive awards that reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies. Scholarships in this program have the following conditions Available for students commencing in 2019 only; Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and
University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships, Australia
The 2018 University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships (International) reward is a scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate international students who hold a valid scholarship offer from another university but are still interested in considering the University of Adelaide as a potential study option. Value of the scholarship The scholarship offers a 15% reduction
Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships (AIUS), Australia
The University of Adelaide offers a scholarship program for commencing international students undertaking undergraduate study. Scholarships in this program have the following conditions: Available for commencing international undergraduate students only; Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand); Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition
Adelaide Summer Research Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
Up to 60 Summer Research Scholarships are available at the University of Adelaide in 2016-2017. The purpose of the scholarships is to encourage undergraduate students to consider undertaking postgraduate study at the University of Adelaide leading to a career involving research. The scholars will work with a research team to
University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program – Gadjah Mada University
University of Adelaide gives opportunity for students of UGM to join exchange student program in the academic year of 2014. This program is available for major: Agriculture, Engineering, Economics and Business, Health Sciences, Humanities and Social Science, Law, Mathematics, Music, and Sciences. Requirements: Undergraduate students of UGM who are in 2nd
Adelaide Fee Scholarships International (AFSI), University of Adelaide, Australia
Up to 15 scholarships may be available in 2011 to outstanding international students from any country undertaking postgraduate research in any academic discipline. Benefits are payment of full tuition fees for the normal duration of the program. The sole selection criteria for the Adelaide Fee Scholarships International (AFSI) will be
Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI), University of Adelaide, Australia
The selection and ranking of applicants within the University of Adelaide is undertaken by the Graduate Scholarships Committee, using the criteria of academic merit and research potential. The ASI provides Course tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (DNA from Ancient Soils), Australia & New Zealand
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (DNA from Ancient Soils), Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Faculty of Science and Engineering We are actively seeking a postdoctoral researcher to investigate ancient DNA (aDNA) and its mobility in tephra-derived soils and paleosols, and to study its reliability/utility in the reconstruction of past environments. This project
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.