The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships are highly competitive awards that reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
Scholarships in this program have the following conditions
- Available for students commencing in 2019 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (some exclusions apply)
The selection process for The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for)
Value of the scholarship
The scholarship offers a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program.
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded programs.
Terms and conditions of the scholarship
Please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions.
Note: The University of Adelaide reserves the right to award, amend or cancel the Scholarship at its discretion. The terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be subject to change without prior notice.
How to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit
- Successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
Scholarship closing date
1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 04/01/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2019
2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019
For more information, please visit: international.adelaide.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia
This scholarship has been established by William McKee in memory of his late parents to benefit students undertaking studies in Mathematics. One scholarship is available to a student in their third year of any of the following programs at the University of Adelaide: Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences; or Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences (Advanced);
Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research. We offer studies in agriculture, business, law, engineering, mathematical and computer sciences, architecture, medicine, dentistry, humanities and social sciences, music, teaching and sciences at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The University of
University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships, Australia
The 2018 University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships (International) reward is a scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate international students who hold a valid scholarship offer from another university but are still interested in considering the University of Adelaide as a potential study option. Value of the scholarship The scholarship offers a 15% reduction
Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships (AIUS), Australia
The University of Adelaide offers a scholarship program for commencing international students undertaking undergraduate study. Scholarships in this program have the following conditions: Available for commencing international undergraduate students only; Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand); Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition
University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program – Gadjah Mada University
University of Adelaide gives opportunity for students of UGM to join exchange student program in the academic year of 2014. This program is available for major: Agriculture, Engineering, Economics and Business, Health Sciences, Humanities and Social Science, Law, Mathematics, Music, and Sciences. Requirements: Undergraduate students of UGM who are in 2nd
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (DNA from Ancient Soils), Australia & New Zealand
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (DNA from Ancient Soils), Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Faculty of Science and Engineering We are actively seeking a postdoctoral researcher to investigate ancient DNA (aDNA) and its mobility in tephra-derived soils and paleosols, and to study its reliability/utility in the reconstruction of past environments. This project
Adelaide Summer Research Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
Up to 60 Summer Research Scholarships are available at the University of Adelaide in 2016-2017. The purpose of the scholarships is to encourage undergraduate students to consider undertaking postgraduate study at the University of Adelaide leading to a career involving research. The scholars will work with a research team to
Full Fee Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
The University may award Full Fee Scholarships to outstanding international students from any country to undertake postgraduate research. Benefits are payment of full tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only). No
Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI), University of Adelaide, Australia
The selection and ranking of applicants within the University of Adelaide is undertaken by the Graduate Scholarships Committee, using the criteria of academic merit and research potential. The ASI provides Course tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an
Adelaide Fee Scholarships International (AFSI), University of Adelaide, Australia
Up to 15 scholarships may be available in 2011 to outstanding international students from any country undertaking postgraduate research in any academic discipline. Benefits are payment of full tuition fees for the normal duration of the program. The sole selection criteria for the Adelaide Fee Scholarships International (AFSI) will be
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.