These university-funded scholarships are worth £2,500 – £5,000 for 2018 entry on select MSc programmes within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences departments.
To be eligible, applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time MSc programme offered within the following departments in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the University of Surrey:
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environment and Sustainability
- Mechanical Engineering Sciences
Full eligibility criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an offer holder for a full-time programme in one of the above departments.
- Achieve either a 2:1 or a 1st class honours degree or equivalent (see further equivalency information)
- Apply for their chosen programme within the permitted timeframe and confirm their wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline
- Be an overseas fee paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship, whether that be an external scholarship or any other university-funded scholarship)
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
How to apply
There is no formal application for this scholarship. All eligible offer holders that comply with the above mentioned criteria will be considered, and all qualifying offer holders will be notified by email.
The award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount. For programmes of more than one year (i.e MSc Electronic Engineering (Euromasters FT), the award is payable for the first year of study only.
Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the University of Surrey’s International Student Recruitment Office.
For more information, please visit: www.surrey.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
Executive MBA Scholarship Competition, University of Surrey, UK
The University of Surrey is offering scholarships for its part time Executive MBA for those who want to study alongside their career. The Executive MBA Scholarships comprise of one full scholarship of £22,575, one 50% scholarship of £11,287 and a partial scholarship of £5,644 to study the two-year Executive MBA. The Scholarships
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Studentship – Economics, University of Surrey, UK
Our university-funded studentships are available for top-quality home and international students, covering tuition fees at the home/EU and international rates, and maintenance at current research-council rates for a total of up to £17,000 per annum for a full-time PhD. Overseas candidates are welcome to apply for the internal studentship. Supervisors See a
Master Degree Scholarships in Computer Science, University of Surrey, UK
Department of Computing, University of Surrey UK Masters Degrees We offer a portfolio of three reputed and challenging masters programmes designed to address commercial demand for specific IT skills in industry, tailored to suit students with different educational backgrounds. These programmes include up-to-date advanced technical skills for enterprise development, in depth research
Postgraduate Research Studentships, University of Surrey, UK
The specific project objectives will be determined by the area of research that is agreed between the successful candidate and the School of Economics. We are looking to recruit exceptional doctoral (PhD) students whose research interest complement our areas of research strength. The School of Economics at the University of Surrey
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Studentship, University of Surrey, UK
We are pleased to announce that the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) Studentship Competition is now open for an October 2018 start. These studentships are available for high quality Home/EU or international candidates. Our offer includes: Tuition fees waiver (Home / EU or International); Maintenance (stipend) at current research-council
International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences is offering ten scholarships of £2,000 per annum for well qualified international undergraduate students. The awards will take the form of a scholarship against the tuition fees, which for September 2017 entry are £21,000. These scholarships will be renewed for each year of
Strathclyde Research Studentship, University of Strathclyde, UK
Under the Strathclyde Research Studentship scheme the University awards around 70 PhD studentships annually for students commencing their postgraduate studies across all 4 Faculties; Business, Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences and Science. The funds are split between Student Excellence Awards (see below), Research Excellence Awards and John Anderson Research Awards.
Undergraduate Scholarships, Claremont Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The Claremont Teacher's College Memorial Award: Physical Education, Sports Science and Human Biology is open to full-time ECU Bachelor of Science (Sports Science) Honours, Bachelor of Science (Human Biology) Honours, Bachelor of Education (specialising in Physical Education) fourth year students and Grad Dip Education (Secondary -
A E Hills Scholarship, University of Birmingham, UK
Open to any full-time postgraduate. One award is available each year and will be tenable for one year only. Please note nominations for 2016-17 do not open until mid-March. Value of Award This scholarship will cover the home rate of postgraduate tuition fees. Stipends for living costs may be available in some cases;
PhD Student Positions, San Diego State University, California, USA
Ph.D. Student Positions at San Diego State University, California, USA Ph.D. student positions in Engineering Sciences or Computational Sciences are offered in the Powder Technology Laboratory (www.ptl.sdsu.edu) – a world leading center in sintering research at the San Diego State University. Ph.D. projects will be of an interdisciplinary nature focused on the
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.