The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
Country of Origin
- EU/EEA Countries
- Non-EU/EEA countries
Level of study
Qualifying Master Programmes
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Two-year study programme
In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the process requirements for the UTS.
You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
Deadline: 1 February 2019, 1 May 2019
For more information, please visit: www.utwente.nl.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
StuNed Scholarships, University of Twente, Netherlands
StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the existing cooperation projects. Scholarship Value Tuition fee (max. €15.000 per year) Monthly
Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS), University of Twente, Netherlands
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) offers talented students from Indonesia the opportunity to obtain a Master degree at the University of Twente. The scholarship programme is highly selective, offering one scholarships for the academic year 2018/2019. Scholarship Value € 25,000 Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs.
ATLAS Scholarship Fund, University of Twente, Netherlands
The University College Twente offers an interdisciplinary Bachelor's programme in Technology and Liberal Arts & Sciences (ATLAS) for top students, integrating social and technical perspectives into a new engineering approach. The ATLAS Scholarship Fund (ASF) grants financial aid to students admitted to the ATLAS programme who would be unable to
Professor De Winter Scholarship, University of Twente, Netherlands
The Professor de Winter Scholarship is provided by the inheritors of Professor de Winter and his wife. Professor de Winter was one of the founders of the research and education department of the ‘Technische Hogeschool Twente’ – which later became the University of Twente. In 1969 he became the first
LPDP Scholarships, University of Twente, Netherlands
The Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education (Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan / LPDP) finances higher education in Master’s and PhD programmes at the University of Twente. The scholarship aims to support the supply of educated and qualified Indonesian human resources who also possess leadership quality and a strong vision as the
PhD Research Construction Management & Stabilization, University of Twente, Netherlands
The University of Twente is an entrepreneurial research university. It was founded in 1961 and offers education and research in areas ranging from public policy studies and applied physics to biomedical technology. The University has approximately 2700 employees and 8000 MSc and BSc students and is the Netherlands` only campus
Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP)
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members at the University of Twente. The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes is an initiative of the Dutch government. Requirements for application Applicants must: be a national
Holland Scholarship, University of Twente, Netherlands
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the EEA who want to do their master’s in the Netherlands. Scholarship value € 5,000 for the first
StuNed Short Courses Scholarships for Indonesian, University of Twente, Netherlands
StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the existing cooperation projects. Field of study Energy Management and Cleaner Production in Small
Joint Japan / World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program, University of Twente, Netherlands
The mission of the World Bank Group is to reduce poverty and improve living standards through sustainable development and investment in people. The World Bank Institute (WBI) is at the forefront of the Bank's efforts to promote learning and deliver to the stakeholders, the best thinking and experience emerging from
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.