University President’s Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
A UPS will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The living allowance must be provided by the University of South Australia centre, school, division where an applicant has applied. The minimum rate is the RTP Stipend base rate. In some cases, the living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider.
The benefits and conditions are based on those applicable to the RTPi scholarship; however, they may be amended depending on the source of the living allowance; any offer made will detail the benefits and conditions that apply.
Travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship.
Benefits and conditions
The UPS scholarship benefits and conditions will be sent with an offer of scholarship and you should read them carefully prior to signing an acceptance form. These Scholarship Benefits and Conditions – International Research Degree Students (PDF file, 375 kb) apply to all people who accept offers from the University of South Australia for the RTP International scholarship or UniSA President’s scholarship.
You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records, and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree. UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
Are you eligible to apply for a scholarship? (includes admission selection and scholarship application guidelines)
Tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $27,082 per annum (2018 stipend rate).
31 August (to commence in following year)
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
President’s Scholarship, City University London, UK
City is offering scholarships of £2,000 each year towards tuition fees to international students starting an undergraduate course at City in September 2017. This scholarship is available to you if you achieve exceptional grades at 'A' level or International Baccalaureate. Registration deadline: Registrations must be submitted by 30th September 2017 in order to
PhD Scholarship in Drinking Water Treatment Optimisation, University of South Australia
The Project: The overall aim of this ARC Linkage project is to develop a number of data-driven predictive models, predominantly based on remotely collected sensors data, to achieve enhanced proactivity of drinking water treatment processes and monetary savings for water utilities. A specific focus is on improving the reliability and
Vice Chancellor and President’s Scholarships, University of South Australia
The Vice Chancellor and President's Scholarships are awarded each year to the top two PhD scholarship recipients in each Division at the University of South Australia. Eight scholarships are awarded per annum. The award is valued at $10,000 and supports recipients whose research project exemplifies the objectives of the Transformed PhD
Postgraduate Scholarships for South East Asia, La Trobe University, Australia
La Trobe University invites outstanding students to apply for postgraduate scholarships. These scholarships are awarded as one-off payments and are distributed to students until the quota has been filled. Scholarships for South East Asia (AU$3000) Indonesia Student must hold an equivalent degree with a minimum GPA 3.0/4.0. Malaysia Students must hold an equivalent degree with
Scholarships for Students from Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia – University of Western Australia
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and enthusiasm for science research for students from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. A total of three scholarships are available and each scholarship is valued at $15,000 over three years To be eligible to apply, students must: Be completing, or have completed,
Hary and Liliana Tanoesoedibjo Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia
The Hary and Liliana Tanoesoedibjo Scholarship in Business was established to encourage and support an international student to undertake full-time postgraduate coursework. The Scholarship will be applied against tuition fees in equal instalments across the duration of the full-time postgraduate coursework (Masters or AGSM MBA) program based on the minimum duration
Edith Cowan University South West Campus Scholarship, Australia
The ECU South West Campus Scholarships are available for application from current year 12 school leavers, displaying outstanding academic excellence and endeavour. Applicants must nominate ECU South West Campus as their first preference through TISC for entry in semester one, 2011. Amount: $4000 per year for full-time enrolment
The MC Ainsworth Scholarship in Neurosciences, University of New South Wales, Australia
Graduate Research School University of New South Wales The MC Ainsworth Scholarship in Neurosciences The Scholarship is established to encourage students to undertake Postgraduate Research in the field of neuroscience. To be eligible for this Scholarship, an applicant must be undertaking or proposing to enrol in a full-time Masters by Research or PhD
The Harvey Carey Memorial Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia
Graduate Research School University of New South Wales The Harvey Carey Memorial Scholarship The Scholarship is established to encourage students to undertake research in the Faculty of Medicine in either reproductive endocrinology, infertility, hypertension of pregnancy, menstrual disorders, oral contraceptives, menopause, or polycystic ovarian disease/hirsuitism. Selection will be based on academic merit. Applicants
International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of South Australia
International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) are funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and research potential. An IPRS will cover your tuition fees and your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and provide a stipend (living allowance), but will not pay for travel
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.