Uppsala University President’s Club Scholarship aims to encourage a well-qualified international Master’s student. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 2 September 2019.
For studies at: Master’s programmes
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded the Uppsala University President’s Club Scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus.
Documentation to send:
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.
Application period: 16 January to 1 February 2019.
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
PhD Studentship in Muscle Physiology, Uppsala University, Sweden
Department of Neuroscience (Section for Clinical Neurophysiology), Uppsala University, Sweden Research project The candidate will focus on the “Molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying muscle weakness in a nemaline myopathy mouse model”. Various techniques related to cell physiology and molecular biology will be applied. Qualifications A Master Degree in relevant discipline with strong background in
Uppsala University IPK Scholarships, Sweden
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 2 September 2019. For studies at: Master’s programmes Eligibility criteria: Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in
PhD Position in Molecular Medicine, Medical Science, Uppsala University, Sweden
Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application PhD position in Medical Science within the subject of Molecular Medicine at the Department of Medical Sciences, Uppsala University Hospital. Starting date: as soon as possible. The aim of the project is to identify mutations in primary leukemic cells
The Karrakatta Club Dame Mary Gilmore Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The Karrakatta Club Dame Mary Gilmore Award aims to further the education of an eligible female postgraduate student. The award offers a scholarship to meet expenses associated with a doctoral degree or Master by Research. The award will be offered biennially. Amount: $2,000 Frequency: Once only Method: Cheque Applicant information: Certified
President’s Scholarship, City University London, UK
City is offering scholarships of £2,000 each year towards tuition fees to international students starting an undergraduate course at City in September 2017. This scholarship is available to you if you achieve exceptional grades at 'A' level or International Baccalaureate. Registration deadline: Registrations must be submitted by 30th September 2017 in order to
PhD Positions in Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Uppsala University, Sweden
Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application: Four PhD positions in interdisciplinary mathematics The Centre for Interdisciplinary Mathematics (CIM) at Uppsala University conducts innovative interdisciplinary research between the mathematical sciences and other areas of science and industry. CIM offers training and expertise in mathematical modelling and computer
Beasiswa Penelitian, Bogor International Club, Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
Telah dibuka Beasiswa Penelitian Bogor International Club (BIC) dengan persyaratan: Mahasiswa S1 Regular Minimal semester 7-8 IPK terakhir 2.75 Tidak sedang menerima beasiswa dari pihak manapun Berkas yang dikumpulkan : Proposal penelitian lengkap dengan RAB Penelitian dan sudah di Tanda Tangan minimal oleh Pembimbing Akademik Fotocopy KTM Fotocopy KTP Fotocopy Transkrip Nilai Terakhir Fotocopy Kartu Keluarga Fotocopy Slip Gaji Orang Tua
PhD in Experimental Nuclear Physics, Uppsala University, Sweden
Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application: PhD position in experimental nuclear physics at the Department of Physics and Astronomy. Starting date: spring 2012. Research area: applied nuclear physics Project: The nuclear reactions group http://www.physics.uu.se/tk/en/content/nuclear-reaction-research-group is looking for a PhD student within the research field of nuclear
PhD Positions in Statistics, Uppsala University, Sweden
Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application: Two PhD positions in Statistics at the Department of Statistics. Starting date: 1st of September 2011 or as agreed upon The discipline of Statistics analyses and develops methods to interpret and draw scientific conclusions from data. The main research areas at the
PhD in Music Psychology, Uppsala University, Sweden
Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application PhD position in Psychology at the Department of Psychology. PhD position in the area of music psychology. The research focuses on psychological mechanisms underlying emotional responses to music, and involves experiments in a laboratory environment featuring self-report and psychophysiological measurement. Qualifications:
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.